if(strcmp ....

Hi, why -> if(strcmp(password, inputtext)) .... is not working ? Player give false password and is connecting?

PHP код:
public OnDialogResponse(playeriddialogidresponselistiteminputtext[])
{
    if(
dialogid == 2)
    {
        if(
response == 1)
        {

mysql_format(SqlGMsampsizeof(samp), "SELECT `password` FROM `players` WHERE `nick` LIKE BINARY `%s`"GetPlayerNick(playerid));

mysql_query(SqlGMsamptrue);

cache_get_field_content(0"password"password);
            if(
strcmp(passwordinputtext))
            {

format(sampsizeof(samp), ""RED"Wrong password!");

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid2DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD""ORANGE"Loging"samp""GREEN"next"""RED"back");
                return 
1;
            }
            else
            {

format(string,sizeof(string),""RED"[LOGING]: "WHITE" your password is correct!, account "GREEN" is connecting.");

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1string);

TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid0);

SpawnPlayer(playerid);
            }
        }
    }

You have to negate the call, strcmp yields false if the strings match, look at the wiki: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Using_strcmp%28%29

NO NO NO UN-HASHED PWORDS OMG

hash the passwords!!!

use udb_hash

How to make it?
I just started learning pawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00blek
Посмотреть сообщение
use udb_hash
Or use the default hashing function provided by SA-MP itself which would be far more secure than udb_hash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oficer
Посмотреть сообщение
How to make it?
I just started learning pawn.
Take time to read the wiki as it contains a lot of information which is vital to learning how the callbacks etc. work and how best to use them. Also take a look at the tutorial board on this forum as there are some very well written tutorials there.

I would probably start with something a little smaller than a user system, especially if it's going to be a mysql system. Mysql is a language in its own right which means what you are doing right now is trying to learn two languages at once.