Difference?

Hey guys excuse me im new in this lenguage of pawn but i want to know what is the difference with rcon cmds and regular cmds?

Regular commands can be made and scripted, RCON can't as they are simply extensions of the server console.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/RCON#RCON_Commands

RCON commands are sa-mp server console commands and can be accessed by the sa-mp client itself. Those "regular" cmds you speak are server specific commands scripted by the server in question.

Apart from this, there can be as many server cmds as the server adds them, while sa-mp client cmds have a limit of 144 client cmds it can hold currently, including existing sa-mp client cmds.

RCON aren't client commands, they are server commands.

RCON commands are made for controling the server [console], that's why it is named RCON: Remote CONsole. It allows you to put everycommand that you can put in console, and also the login command to have access to it. You can make RCON commands only on filterscripts (I don't recommend it).

A good point to compare is Accessibility:
RCON: Only for people that have logged in with the rcon_password via /rcon login [password]
Normal: For everyone, restrictions must be scripted.

PS: I don't recommend you to use RCON as your Admin system because it can be cracked...

Rcon commands can be called remotely, normal commands are not.

Alright thanks alot guys