RIP NGG

Im gonna miss them all 😢
https://www.ng-gaming.net/forums/sho...rting-of-a-new

An era of waiting for the damn page to load...
I see what you did there.

Edit: Ok I finally got to read.
To be honest, I never played on their server, so it's not the end of an era for me, and certainly not for SA-MP.
The end of an era will be when you realize you don't find this forum using g00gle anymore.
Gaming communities are like little bushes. You rip one out and another one will soon take its place.
You'll get over it.

RIP NGG, all "good" things must come to an end

RIP, gonna miss it but i am happy as they have chosen HZG because it was my first server when i came to SA-MP.

Ahhh hahaha... lol.

They were running on fumes... It's about time they died.

Not really. NGRP and HZRP are 2 of the better medium RP servers that actually had players. Unfortunately due to player decrease it did come to a point where at certain times of the day (Like right now) there would be about 70 players, most of which were hackers and death matchers.

Although, HZRP is just a server that took the NGRP script and made their own, but, it did increase in popularity and eventually gained a slightly bigger player base than NGRP. The merge should increase the player base and make it better.

I think it's a perfect server, there were still elements of RP left, and it was never strict enough to not be able to let off some steam now and then.
It wasn't a server for everybody, but after 7 years in the community, a part of me is gone, and I am deeply disheartened by the announcement. I have very fond memories of years ago when we had huge amounts of players.

It's a huge shame. Devin could have handed it over to somebody who wanted it, and who had the potential to carry on developing it and improve it. But I guess he made some money from the player accounts that are being transferred to HZRP, I dunno.

It's a big shock. And I will miss everybody I had the pleasure of playing with over the last 7 years.

RIP NGRP.

> ngrp
> hzrp
> roleplay

On a serious note, it's a shame but it's not the end obviously as they're merging with HZ-RP.

I'm sure half of HZ-RP consists of NG-RP rejects so essentially it's the same community to an extent.

You're right it does lol. I went there when I got temp banned for 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLR
View Post
You're right it does lol. I went there when I got temp banned for 3 months.
I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's just the norm in this community for people to make breakaway servers / join breakaway servers when they get banned on their original server, or get upset about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
> ngrp
> hzrp
> roleplay

On a serious note, it's a shame but it's not the end obviously as they're merging with HZ-RP.

I'm sure half of HZ-RP consists of NG-RP rejects so essentially it's the same community to an extent.
I'd highly suggest that HZ, has the better half of the community than NGG. You can't really compare the 2 of them really.

Never thought i'd see it close, not this soon anyway. RIP anyway despite being banned for a year

http://ripngg.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbott
View Post
LOL +Rep !

Quote:
View Post
Hehe , thats called the real tribute.

Oh that's sort of heart touching.

Quote: