Is SA-MP Dead?

Yes, I know, I know - You had an update recently
SA-MP 0.3.7 R2-2 server update

But that's not enough to attract old-school players like myself - Its been years since anything interesting has been added to SA-MP and from what I can see, Kalcor has stopped working on it as much as he used to, so can anyone with any knowledge of this tell me if its DEAD or updates are still planned?

I have no time to deal with die-hard fans who will go "itz nut ded ur just a n00b" or whatever I won't be replying to you, I need legit answers,

The easiest way to put it as everything in life come and goes. People grow up, and just eventually leave the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iConvict
Посмотреть сообщение
The easiest way to put it as everything in life come and goes. People grow up, and just eventually leave the game.
So basically it's not worth coming back to anymore. ?

It's dead indeed for non-russians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aira
Посмотреть сообщение
So basically it's not worth coming back to anymore. ?
Exactly, it doesn't worth anymore IMHO

NGG is closing.

Check this :

https://www.ng-gaming.net/forums/sho...-new&p=3986312

P.S : I don't know if posting things like this is allowed. but if it's not, i didn't mean to do it. Please delete this if its against the rules

SA-MP today:

>>No updates
>>We can't register on game-mp
>>Internet list is turned off
>>All unique servers disappeared / Leaked
>>Complaining gets you banned

Call it whatever you want, But nah not alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri[4]Life
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP today:

>>No updates
>>We can't register on game-mp
>>Internet list is turned off
>>All unique servers disappeared / Leaked
>>Complaining gets you banned

Call it whatever you want, But nah not alive.
Didnt know my servers are leaked/disappeared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL +REP

I lub ya man

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Made ma day...

It didn't die yet.

Probably the hundredth topic on the subject. SAMP really isn't dying.

I don't see numbers that suggest SAMP is dying. I see an increase.

Majority of English servers may not get players but SAMP isn't dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri[4]Life
Посмотреть сообщение
Made ma day...
You're just being an ass and trashtalking ever since you registered here, you're trashtalking samp in general.I see many unique servers out there with potential yet you claim they are all LEAKED/DISAPPEARED oh you know why? Because idiot players like you prefer to play in a server which everyone can host it (released script) rather than joining into the unique servers and play there , but no you claim they are dead of course they will die because everyone loses motivation in the end if they don't get enough players for something that they spent years working on.

For example my server "zombie mode" is running since 2012/2013 and it had 100 stable playerbase now max I get is 40 and you know why? Because people prefer to go and play in the released scripts rather the unique ones.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=66237

Quote:
View Post
Because people prefer to go and play in the released scripts rather the unique ones.
This is very true. Servers that use scripts like NGG's, other leaked scripts from majority of popular servers get players, surprisingly but also end dying because of how bad it is and it's just an owner who downloads the scripts and plugs and plays. I haven't seen any recent servers with a unique script blow up.

It depends what you define as sa-mp dying or dead. The sa-mp DM community has died, people moved on to better games etc. Littlewhitey’s / Las Venturas Playground, Nov server and Party server was thriving with so much players, then the Official tab was removed.

Now Roleplay servers remain keeping sa-mp “alive” but if you consider Russian servers to be an alive mod then great!
But English RP servers are lacking, there are a few out there with some players but it’s got that dying atmosphere to it.

This is an old mod, there are GTA 5 Multiplayer mods which people should really move on to I personally think.

What you guys need to realise that the Golden Era of sa-mp is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
What you guys need to realise that the Golden Era of sa-mp is dead.[/QUOTE]

You never know, there were hard times like this in the past, nevertheless, sa-mp knew better days later on, it could be the case here too.

With regards to player count, Count Russian servers. That's not enough to state the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
This was 8 years ago you dumb cunt, fuck outta here.

<user got 7 day vacation for this post>

Quote:
View Post
You should understand from that thread that people were saying SA:MP is dying years ago and made false predictions on how long it would live, yet it didn't die. Which means that it may live long, or may not, which isn't an important subject. Let's just play the damn game till it dies maybe?

Quote:
View Post
Holy shit lmfao hopefully you never return, not with that attitude.