linux can't connect to server

Hello, I have win10 and I installed virtualbox, then I install linux ubuntu on it. So Idownload the necessary files and run the samp03svr, it start and in server_log all seems good the server is online, but when I go back to my win10 and type in samp localhost it doesn t look online, why is offline? in the virtualbox is online and it is but can t connect. Any ideas? Is the localhost so it should appears online without problem
On the terminal I type ./samp03svr
and show this

Started server on port: 7777, with maxplayers: 53 lanmode is ON.
I try and with lanmode off and same

What network setting have you used for the VirtualBox? I'd highly suspect that has something to do with it.

lanmode wouldn't affect it, nor should you really worry about setting that. Leave that disabled.

Have you also done anything to open the ports in ipchains/iptables?

I chose public network when it ask me and I press "agree" that windows firewall who appears who ask private or public.
What ipchairs/iptables? I don't know what you mean I didn't heard I will search about
In windows with run cmd I type ipconfig and show my windows ipv4 etc and show in plis a new set of line with linux ipv4 etc different

First, VirtualBox has network settings, and ipchains/iptables is how Linux manages its firewalls.

I think you want to read up a bit more on how to run a server, and how to use VirtualBox.

I have this settings

Have you used a different IP for the VM, and have you tried pinging the server.

If those came back with a yes, and success, post up your server.log, and your server.cfg.

Try using the bind option in the server.cfg to force it use the servers actual IP.

I type in terminal ifconfig and show different from the windows
in linux show inet addr 192.168.0.100 and on windows is 192.168.0.105
I sovled thx for help

Excellent, was it the bind option?

No, I actually don't know. Juat work. But I install linux on virtual box because on win 10 when I open the server in console it say database connected but the 15tables who I have it load ver very slow like 1 table per minute what is wrong with win10?