IMRP
yup IMRP, what's ur username there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanDenZYR
Посмотреть сообщение
yup IMRP, what's ur username there?
What's yours?

Mini-Missions

Inglewood Roleplay by far. That was the first RP server I ever played on and I still miss it dearly.

Aftermath CNR.
Chaos CNR

United States Roleplay
New Dawn DD/DM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraz
Посмотреть сообщение
IG CNR
is it because it is your server? lmao
You got a bad management mate, a hacker in Management team. rip

Xtreme Paradise Stunters back from 2009.
Call Of Duty:Lords Of War.

Zombie Apocalypse (The 2011 version, when kitten was the owner). It had simple classes but very funny, VIPS wasnt opp and dont uses Opp classes like the zombie apocalypse nowdays. Good old times

Also xportal was good too, but only in 2012, when the only focus was zombie apocalypse. I remember they got 60-80 players everyday, but when they changed IP, changed name to xportal, removed the best maps, created other gamemodes in the same server, they only got 10-20 players.

Best server ever...
For me that was old United States Roleplay (before 6 years)
That was one of the best Medium RP servers i ever played on.
They had decent playerbase around 50 online all the time and best staff and organization.

X-Roleplay, even though I was sceptical about a lot of their features at first it turned out to be the best roleplaying server I ever played and completely changed my definition of a good roleplaying server and how RPG features can actually improve the roleplay on a server, instead of making it worse.

no tengo idea

The best server I've played on is definetely PA-RP aka Project Apocalypse Roleplay. It is a roleplay server centered around zombie apocalypse in middle of Phoenix Island, which is inside Bermuda's Triangle. It's got a large lore that players help to create by establishing different factions!

Skill Arena RolePlay, the best server in the world, it's a Serbian server.

Any server with no retarded administrator aboozing his "powers" and make all the community slowly die of cancer.