Best server you ever played on?

- edit

The LCPDFR now LSPDFR server, Fort Carson Roleplay run by Sam. God-...those were the times.

BC:RP (old one owned by Grant), yes it had its problems and shitty staff but it was alot of fun sometimes when the server had more players in.

For me it would be Next Generation Gaming. There's a lot of mixed reviews about the place, there was a lot of scandalous acts from the admin team but that's where I found my feet. I explored most of the factions and gangs and it was generally a fun place to be, if you weren't getting DMed that is. It was a nice blend of roleplay and faction/gang wars which made it great.

Second would be tied between LSRP/Red County for very different reasons. LSRP is great for gang roleplay, gang wars and police pursuits with masses of cars. Apart from that, it seems bland and there's not much else to the script unless you can dedicate your whole time to social roleplaying.
Red County just blows my mind, the mapping on that server and the scripts are out of this world. It's great for passive RP and what people would expect out of an RP server, furnishing your houses and even cars; taking a roadtrip down the valleys of TR and stumbling across custom mapped mansions; taking a stroll down Monty park and enjoy walking past people without people asking if you want to buy drugs or just getting your head blown off. The only downside to RC is the playerbase which isn't bad but when it comes to police pursuits there might only be one or two cars, also the gang roleplay over there seems to be dying.

I dunno, there could still be another. I haven't got the patience to get into a new server and start afresh so I'm happy juggling between these two. Plus there's Bay Area which sounds promising to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristoffky
Посмотреть сообщение
BC:RP (old one owned by Grant), yes it had its problems and shitty staff but it was alot of fun sometimes when the server had more players in.
How far back are we speaking? I recall a BCRP that had the best script I've ever seen. Unfortunately, the playerbase wasn't promising and I think they had to close within the first few weeks.

BTTDM (Zombie Survival)

It's got to be Kar's Cops And Robbers for me mayne!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperr
Посмотреть сообщение
For me it would be Next Generation Gaming. There's a lot of mixed reviews about the place, there was a lot of scandalous acts from the admin team but that's where I found my feet. I explored most of the factions and gangs and it was generally a fun place to be, if you weren't getting DMed that is. It was a nice blend of roleplay and faction/gang wars which made it great.

Second would be tied between LSRP/Red County for very different reasons. LSRP is great for gang roleplay, gang wars and police pursuits with masses of cars. Apart from that, it seems bland and there's not much else to the script unless you can dedicate your whole time to social roleplaying.
Red County just blows my mind, the mapping on that server and the scripts are out of this world. It's great for passive RP and what people would expect out of an RP server, furnishing your houses and even cars; taking a roadtrip down the valleys of TR and stumbling across custom mapped mansions; taking a stroll down Monty park and enjoy walking past people without people asking if you want to buy drugs or just getting your head blown off. The only downside to RC is the playerbase which isn't bad but when it comes to police pursuits there might only be one or two cars, also the gang roleplay over there seems to be dying.

I dunno, there could still be another. I haven't got the patience to get into a new server and start afresh so I'm happy juggling between these two. Plus there's Bay Area which sounds promising to me!

How far back are we speaking? I recall a BCRP that had the best script I've ever seen. Unfortunately, the playerbase wasn't promising and I think they had to close within the first few weeks.
Around July 2017, I don't really remember too much but it was really fun.

I played many servers, but I did enjoy my stay at Opis Gaming Roleplay(Project Los Angeles). Sure, there were many holes there but the place was fun. Thats where I started my SAMP journey, learned English there TBH made international friends.. Early days of 2013 and 2014 they had a high enough player base to enjoy no matter how their admin team was doing, it was just fun playing there.. Only recently when DMers and Hackers caused the most of the players to leave and Server Closing down itself, It was good experience.

Continental Roleplay.

LS:RP. Until now...

UIF Server

Continental Roleplay. Only RP server I ever played on and my last.

My favourite back in the day was Project LA - Until i moved around a bit and ended up at One Roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whillyrez
View Post
Young Generation
What was your nickname?

without a doubt rcrp
rcrp gang or no bang

FenixZone.

GamerX
Crazy bob's CNR
eXtreme missions.

Mini Games