Nobody can connect to my server hosted at OVH

Hey guys!
Well. Recently I bought a GAME dedicated on OVH to host some SAMP servers. I installed FileZilla Server and my friend uploaded all the files to the server then I turned off Windows Defender, Windows Firewall and made an exception for SAMP on OVH's GAME Firewall.
Thing is nobody could connect to the server except for me and a friend... I got all the required DLLs, gamemode and coding are fine and the exception was made. I even tried turning off GAME Firewall which lead to nowhere because this sh** is still happening.

I contacted OVH and they first asked me for more info. Once I gave them more info they replied to my ticket saying there was no issue at OVH's end and no DDoS attack blocking the connections.

I finally asked for a refund because this is not working for me and it should work.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

How about port?

Which samp version are you using? I'm not sure but it might be because you're not using the latest one if the cookie attack is still going, anyway, just update to the newest and try.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=640644

It's running on "7777"

I see no attack cookie on going...

My server doesn't logs cookies for some reason, even mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTree
Посмотреть сообщение

Which samp version are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTree
Посмотреть сообщение

that is because you downloaded the r2 which has disabled cookie logging

Код:
service firewalld stop
Or

Код:
service iptables stop

Well they will not refund you.

Perhaps a broad generalization but it seems only people who only have a vague idea about what they're doing use Windows Server as a game server. Windows Server is great in a business setting where you need Active Directory and Exchange but for a game server it is complete overkill.

Learn ten Linux commands and be on your merry way.