The Hunger Games SAMP EDITION

Here's a small showoff of the features
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bxh8WbkBgM

70% of the other features arent present in the video because the video is before the new update.

Cool! Great Idea.

Good gamemode, good idea. I like it.

Amazing looking forward to see more updates.
(Change textdraws bro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
Amazing looking forward to see more updates.
(Change textdraws bro)
Trust me, I think they're ugly as fuck too. It's on my to do list.

Looking good!

I like this, now all you have to do is work on the details.

Love it, amazing idea I will hop on at some time.

Thanks everyone and yes ranger and aero are working hard to make new features etc... they have planned to update the textdraws too.

Freaking amazing, one question tho!
Players in the lobby, would they be able to start new rounds? Or should they wait for every round to finish first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
View Post
Players in the lobby, would they be able to start new rounds? Or should they wait for every round to finish first?
As far as I know they have to wait until the round ends in order to join a new one.

Quote:
View Post
They have to wait but in meantime they can play our minigames like paintball,tag,parkour and an upcoming freeroam or they can also spectate players in round.

Quote:
View Post
One round at a time due to the amount of systems that are involved. We plan on adding more lobby games to conquer boredom. That seems to be our number one enemy atm.

goodluck