SA-MP 0.3.7 R2-2 server update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousha
View Post
I think there\'s a problem with this release... when I upgraded my SA-MP server to R2-2 and R2-2-1 I got some errors with FCNPC plugin:

[FCNPC] Error: NPC \'npc0\' not created. Name \'npc0\' is invalid or the maxnpc limit in server.cfg has been reached.

Failed to create NPC Id npc0(0).

I THINK it\'s about new SA-MP release, not FCNPC
https://github.com/ziggi/FCNPC/issues/103
FCNPC is a plugin which utilizes memory hacking. This means every time an update for the SA-MP server is released, memory addresses manipulated by said plugin will need to be found again in order for it to work. Only thing you can do is wait for the plugin developers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousha
Посмотреть сообщение
I think there's a problem with this release... when I upgraded my SA-MP server to R2-2 and R2-2-1 I got some errors with FCNPC plugin:

[FCNPC] Error: NPC 'npc0' not created. Name 'npc0' is invalid or the maxnpc limit in server.cfg has been reached.
Failed to create NPC Id npc0(0).

I THINK it's about new SA-MP release, not FCNPC
https://github.com/ziggi/FCNPC/issues/103
FCNPC is a memory hacking plugin!

Glad to see a new release, even if it's a small one .

Very good. Was hoping for this. Thank you so much kalcor.

ayyy, hot shit

excellent job kalcon

God, fix the DDos Samp D:

SA-MP is not dead yet. I can probably come back to work on a project again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
Посмотреть сообщение
FCNPC is a plugin which utilizes memory hacking. This means every time an update for the SA-MP server is released, memory addresses manipulated by said plugin will need to be found again in order for it to work. Only thing you can do is wait for the plugin developers.
Not for every release. FCNPC can find right addresses by himself, but not always...

The main problem for FCNPC 1.7.4 in this SA-MP version is what SA-MP does not provide any information about server version. And FCNPC thought what he working with R2-1 version not with R2-2. But some addresses in Linux version of plugin has changed, so we got the error.

Anyway, problem solved, plugin updated.

samp updates 0.3.8?

You are dreaming, now kalcor must rest the next 2 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnwell
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice man but we want a new update like 0.3.8 or 0.4*
And yes we will not wait 2 years for another update.
We want the update this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanel123
Посмотреть сообщение
samp updates 0.3.8?
Yea man, "we" "demand" you to spend more of your spare time! It's not like you don't make millions of money from it.

Seriously, what's up with these people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJih
Посмотреть сообщение
so this will stop query flood attacks ?
No, it only makes the SA-MP server be less affected by it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to be clear again that nothing added to the SA-MP server code can stop network attacks. There's a point where your host will fold from too many packets, no matter whether you're running a SA-MP server, an IRC server, a MUD, linx, a usenet mirror, color terminal, bitchx etc.

2 years has passed since 0.3.7. Good to see that you still have some interest in this mod.

Thank you for your hope that you will create more miracles!!

Awesome, I'd try it

I think, it's a good update! Continue in this!

Thanks Kalcor

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaTTrO
Посмотреть сообщение
2 years has passed since 0.3.7. Good to see that you still have some interest in this mod.
I don't want to be a nazi or something but after those 2 years we could already have 0.4c.

I don't see any interest anymore from the dev team and that disappoints me. If you're not interested in updating it Kalcor, then give the chance to some other beta testers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHood
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't want to be a nazi or something but after those 2 years we could already have 0.4c.

I don't see any interest anymore from the dev team and that disappoints me. If you're not interested in updating it Kalcor, then give the chance to some other beta testers.
Kalcor said that this fix is temporary, so maybe there is a new version on the way? It makes sense, but who knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor said that this fix is temporary, so maybe there is a new version on the way? It makes sense, but who knows...
Update not exist...