textdraw

Well, I'm not that good with textdraws, what I want to do is, how can I make it like that, if I enter up a text, maybe big text then it should stay within the box ( the input box) and make the left other words in ....
For example, suppose "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Then if it exceeds the box size, it should make it "aaaaaaaaaa.....(box ends)"

Uhm, Maybe you should try making the function normally but make the string length equal to the max letters that this textdraw can accept, And make a
Quote:

if(string>length)

"length" is the length which you've assigned for the string already, then set the text inside that textdraw to "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.." Understand me? I've explained depending on what I've understood from what you've said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonRiggs
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhm, Maybe you should try making the function normally but make the string length equal to the max letters that this textdraw can accept, And make a "length" is the length which you've assigned for the string already, then set the text inside that textdraw to "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.." Understand me? I've explained depending on what I've understood from what you've said.
Got it, gonna try it.
And yes, is there any function with which we can check if a textdraw is shown or not?

I don't think so, and you can just use Hide the textdraw it doesn't even need to be shown, Hiding it to make sure won't cause any problems..