Mfw when looking for something and this happens

This happens a lot when I search for something. I find topics where people ask for help because they're searching for the same thing, but any reply they get is "use the search button"

If people were to use the search button first before mindlessly start new threads, then you would have a higher chance to stumble across a thread that has the solution you are looking for,
say there are 2000 threads about the same problem, 30 of them provide solutions, and the rest 1970 all spammed with "Use the search button", of course, you will have little to no chance to find those lost 30 threads among the other 1970, the less useless threads there are, the higher you chance to find your desired answer is.

People who are starting new threads whenever they have problems, contribute in making it even hard on themselves and others to find solutions.

Thinking about how real this is.

Thinking how useless this thread is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshncool
Посмотреть сообщение
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshncool
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you misspelled reddit.com to forum.sa-mp.com when you decided to visit this website.

Well the problem came from the damn search button each time i search for something using that shit i can't find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you misspelled reddit.com to forum.sa-mp.com when you decided to visit this website.
No, I came to the correct website. Just shitty topics like this (that get removed 90% of the time mind you) on everything and nothing is retarded.

I know it's everything and nothing don't cry but its a forum and supposed to have discussion not some retarded meme posting like on /r/dankmemes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
u wot m8??