internet tab bug..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZero
View Post
Translation: will the internet list still be fixed or is kalcor again too horny for money that he had to make them pay again?

The internet tab is working fine since a long time and it's not mirrored my the hosted tab anymore. You are too late bruh.
Also sie geht defenetiv noch nicht frьher war es so das man anounce nur auf 1 stellen musste und keine 30Ђ zahlen musste vorallem in der heutigen Zeit zahlt keiner 30Ђ fьr das Spiel das einzige wo die geht ist bei 0.3dl

die seite geht aber http://monitor.sacnr.com/ wenn man das filterscript aktiviert daran sieht man auch das die meisten server nicht auf der liste sind also im client und das die meisten deutschen server sicher keine 30Ђ mehr hin legen fьr die liste wenn es sowas gibt

Bitte hier nur englisch schreiben / Please post in english only

Ok, I just tested it and you're right, it's mirrorin the hosted tab again. Sorry for my last post. I thought it has been "fixed" about one year ago.

That explains a lot about the number of players on my own server these days.

Kalcor can make a board which u can apply in there to add ur server into internet tab, that would be the best solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZero
View Post
Bitte hier nur englisch schreiben / Please post in english only

Ok, I just tested it and you're right, it's mirrorin the hosted tab again. Sorry for my last post. I thought it has been "fixed" about one year ago.

That explains a lot about the number of players on my own server these days.
it was short. but in the winter he broke it again.