internet tab bug..

Internet tab is mirroring hosted tab.. there is no way for us to make server online in internet tab
Please solve this issue first kayo

download version.dll & put it in gta foder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJih
View Post
download version.dll & put it in gta foder
why this happens??

anyway what about linux server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdullah123
View Post
Internet tab is mirroring hosted tab.. there is no way for us to make server online in internet tab
Please solve this issue first kayo
to make your server online make sure you done those settings on your server.cfg

announce 1
query 1
lanmod 0
bind yourserveripwithoutporthere (example : bind 1.0.10.0.0)

and run your server, download version.dll put it on your gta san andreas folder , run samp go to internet tab > type your server's mod name and wait , it will appear

i had the same problem but my problem solved. thanks to BadJih.

The internet tab has been mirroring the hosted tab for quite a long time. I'm also sure there are several other threads like this one?

Changing announce from 0 to 1 won't make a difference in terms of getting your server shown in the internet list either unfortuantely.

I don't think there is an official solution although there are other solutions such as:
- http://samp.southcla.ws/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJih
View Post
to make your server online make sure you done those settings on your server.cfg

announce 1
query 1
lanmod 0
bind yourserveripwithoutporthere (example : bind 1.0.10.0.0)

and run your server, download version.dll put it on your gta san andreas folder , run samp go to internet tab > type your server's mod name and wait , it will appear
this procedure can solve my problem
But The main Problem is:
other players can't see my server = dead server
If this issue will not solve then samp is going to be dead after some time.

Quote:
View Post
this procedure can solve my problem
But The main Problem is:
other players can't see my server = dead server
If this issue will not solve then samp is going to be dead after some time.
hmm the "dead server" bug is samp's bug!
you can still connect to the server.. just infor your players to join though they see it 0/0

Internet tab is not bugged You will have to buy a hosted tab to get your server in the internet tab.

It doesn't seem to be a bug.. If you wish to be visible on the official lists you should buy hosted tab, otherwise it won't be shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnwell
View Post
Internet tab is not bugged You will have to buy a hosted tab to get your server in the internet tab.
In my view that's a bug

Is not an bug, is an "update" by sa-mp team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
It doesn't seem to be a bug.. If you wish to be visible on the official lists you should buy hosted tab, otherwise it won't be shown.
Can u tell me bro why there are two tab in samp if they have same feature.
1st internet tab
2nd hosted tab

My advice is think before posting my brother.

Quote:
View Post
Can u tell me bro why there are two tab in samp if they have same feature.
1st internet tab
2nd hosted tab

My advice is think before posting my brother.
Yeah make another update just to remove the other tab, no sense... If this has been a critical issue it would have been taken care of as here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=640644 ... That update was made for https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=639868 issue.

Here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=613710 someone complained about it from 30/07/2016 and no one from the development fixed it since then, you think if it was critical it would have been let for years? Nope. Development team is already aware of that issue.

If you want to be seen on internet tab, pay for hosted tab.

And yeah thanks for your useless advice, do your research before blaming others.

no one intresting in this topic i think.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...5&postcount=15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
The internet list was attacked with hundreds of fake servers. What motivation is there to bring it back when it needs constant monitoring? It's actually better for players if the server is paying to be on the list. Nobody would pay to list a fake server.

It's possible the internet list could come back at some point. I'm not motivated to monitor the list after 10 years of blocking bad servers. There are people who volunteer to do it but they get bored of it quickly. It's just not something anyone wants to do.

i had the same problem but my problem solved , thanks

wird die Internet Liste noch behoben oder ist kalcor wieder zu geld geil das er sie wieder auf bezahlen machen musste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchokoBong
View Post
wird die Internet Liste noch behoben oder ist kalcor wieder zu geld geil das er sie wieder auf bezahlen machen musste?
Translation: will the internet list still be fixed or is kalcor again too horny for money that he had to make them pay again?

The internet tab is working fine since a long time and it's not mirrored my the hosted tab anymore. You are too late bruh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZero
View Post
Translation: will the internet list still be fixed or is kalcor again too horny for money that he had to make them pay again?

The internet tab is working fine since a long time and it's not mirrored my the hosted tab anymore. You are too late bruh.
It is mirrored by the hosted tab really long