help with Sublime Text 3

Hello everyone. Today i wanted to use Sublime Text 3 to script my gamemode but after following some steps from this Tutorial https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=626423.
Well, the problem is that when i try to compile it shows me an error like this
PHP код:
[WinError 2The system cannot find the file specified
[cmd: ['pawncc.exe''-i includes''''-;+']]
[
dirC:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3]
[
pathC:/cpt/Desktop/script/pawno/gamemodes]
[
Finished
Could you help me please?

Your path is not pointing to the pawno folder. Did you forget to put "pawno" in the end there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misiur
Посмотреть сообщение
Your path is not pointing to the pawno folder. Did you forget to put "pawno" in the end there?
I tried billion trillion times, and nothing happens

Can you screenshot inside of you pawno folder with the full path in view?

here is it
https://imgur.com/a/C3O8M

I'm guessing you are missing "C:/Users/". Right click on the address bar and select "copy as text".

Код:
{
	"cmd": ["${project_path:${folder}}/pawno/pawncc.exe", "$file_name", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+"],
	"working_dir": "${file_path}",
	"file_regex": "^([^\\.]+\\.pwn)\\((\\d+)\\)() : (.*)$",
	"variants": [
		{
			"cmd": ["${project_path:${folder}}/pawno/pawncc.exe", "$file_name", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+", "-l"],
			"name": "Preprocessed output"
		},
		{
			"cmd": ["${project_path:${folder}}/pawno/pawncc.exe", "$file_name", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+", "-a"],
			"name": "P-code output"
		}
	]
}
This build system means that the directory isn't fixed, so you can work on multiple projects. As long as you have a project attached to your sublime, and that project is at the top of the project tree
e.g.

Then you can build it, as long as you have the pawnocc.exe in the pawno folder of your project.

Hey, lil offtopic qestion, where does it compile new files? I just managed to install pawno into sublime, but when compiling despite of the success i cannot find the new file :3

Next to the .pwn file you compile.

I use a little advanced build system:
pawn Код:
{
    "cmd": ["${project_path:${folder}}\\pawno\\pawncc.exe", "${project_base_name}.pwn", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+"],
    "working_dir": "${project_path:${folder}}\\gamemodes",
    "file_regex": "^([^\\.]+\\.pwn)\\((\\d+)\\)() : (.*)$",
    "variants": [
        {
            "cmd": ["${project_path:${folder}}\\pawno\\pawncc.exe", "${project_base_name}.pwn", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+"],
            "working_dir": "${project_path:${folder}}\\filterscripts",
            "name": "Filterscript"
        },
        {
            "cmd": ["${project_path:${folder}}\\pawno\\pawncc.exe", "${file_name}", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+"],
            "name": "Current file"
        },
        {
            "cmd": ["${project_path:${folder}}\\pawno\\pawncc.exe", "${file_name}", "-l", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+"],
            "name": "Current file preprocessed"
        },
        {
            "cmd": ["${project_path:${folder}}\\pawno\\pawncc.exe", "${file_name}", "-a", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+"],
            "name": "Current file pcode"
        }
    ]
}
This way, you can compile main gamemode (it must be in gamemodes and name same as sublime project), or you can compile currently opened file with other variant

it tells me that there is no building system