Which genre of GM u prefer most of all?

Sry for my english. Which genre of GM u prefer most of all?

DM, Race, Drift, DayZ, Zombie Server, TDM or maybe u know more rare unique mode. If u have understood here is no RP, of RPG, 'cuz I hate this genres

In addition to this u can explain why u love this or another genre.

I don't know where I need to create topic like this, that's why create here.

Derby: I always enjoy pushing other vehicles And win (Speciallyl in UIF)
TDM: Team work is cool
COD: Protecting area 51 Using Airstrikes/Anthrax/C4s and other cod features is very nice
DayZ: Picking up Weapons to kill zombies and other enemies, Food to survive and vehicle stuffs to repair a vehicle is realistic somehow i like realistic game play

TDM is a good choice. Teaming with others, making plans and killing opponent team members is way better than just fighting alone, it also is more enjoyable when talking with team members whilst playing. Zombie survival is also considered TDM as humans don't kill each other, forming a team, same for zombies. Racing may be fun if done properly, like good tracks, automatic map change without restarting... Also including freeroam along with racing is nonsense, racing would be fun only if the game is based on racing, where players can't just leave the tracks and fight with each other around the map.

A gamemode you won't lose interest on.

lol get a new idea of a gamemode,or get a life.Seriously, you people are just repeating what the ancestors did, recreating same old DM,Race,Derby,RP,Freeroam.

It comes to who you're playing with, where you're playing it and when you're playing it. If I play with trolls, even the good times become the worst and favorite community's liking falls to the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
lol get a new idea of a gamemode,or get a life.Seriously, you people are just repeating what the ancestors did, recreating same old DM,Race,Derby,RP,Freeroam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
He is asking which gm we prefer not which gm should he make, the gm we prefer don't have to be unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianlouise
Посмотреть сообщение
He is asking which gm we prefer not which gm should he make, the gm we prefer don't have to be unique.
Preferences can be unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
Preferences can be unique.
Yes it can be, I didn't say it's impossible to be unique, But if i love COD (Which is not a unique choice)
I won't force myself to love DayZ cause it's unique (DayZ is not unique :P just an example)