But Why !?

I've realized that i am not the only one who is searching for a server to play on.

I didn't play SA-MP since i left Ultimate RP back in June 2017.

I simply couldn't find a server where i can RP peacefully and without a corrupt admin team.

Or even an upcoming community that i could join and enjoy RPing there.

Or even someone who is starting a community and looking for experienced staff members (Well i actually found a lot of these, But none of them knows what is he doing)

So, Am i the only one ? Or there is another members like me ?

If there is, Then i would like to start a community with all of you, Where we can build our dreams (Lol wtf am i saying).

There are 2 solid role play servers out there with a great playerbase (LS-RP, RC-RP).

You're probably looking for / finding servers that are just another copycat who use an edited NG-RP or other role play scripts that are out there. Probably where you're finding these "corrupt admins". Don't play on servers like these and you might have a better time.

Are you looking for a server to play on or a server to run, because your first set of questions seems to fade off with haste. There are plenty of roleplay servers out there without corrupt staff team or a staff team without the intention of "badish" things such as earning money (subjective statement) through the overused term "donations" which to be honest is in majority of the cases an incorrect word to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you looking for a server to play on or a server to run, because your first set of questions seems to fade off with haste. There are plenty of roleplay servers out there without corrupt staff team or a staff team without the intention of "badish" things such as earning money (subjective statement) through the overused term "donations" which to be honest is in majority of the cases an incorrect word to use.
A server where i can play in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4RR1s
Посмотреть сообщение
A server where i can play in.
Most servers are shit nowadays (mostly because of staff). If you want things done right, do it yourself and control the aspects as to how you want them to be (e.g. get respectful and chill staff members when it comes to doing their duty). Although I can almost guarantee that you'll end up the same way, that's how it usually goes!

My server is not popular yet, not advertised yet, I'm still polishing it, but I have a playerbase.
And I will change all of that guys. No shitty admin team, because dm and other stuff are handled ICly and not everyone have automatic wpns like LS-RP and NGRP. Real original script made from scratch really, very different.
I guarantee the hardest and most realistic server. ALso you start with 0, no refund, real real economy here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt-2
Посмотреть сообщение
My server is not popular yet, not advertised yet, I'm still polishing it, but I have a playerbase.
And I will change all of that guys. No shitty admin team, because dm and other stuff are handled ICly and not everyone have automatic wpns like LS-RP and NGRP. Real original script made from scratch really, very different.
I guarantee the hardest and most realistic server. ALso you start with 0, no refund, real real economy here.
Your server is actually off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
Your server is actually off
Yeah it seems every time it is off YOU find out some how haha. EDIT: (I guess you're one of the players)
I actually locked myself out during maintenance tonight (I'm very embarrassed), I'm waiting on my provider(OVH) to investigate their KVM problem. But my stats with UptimeRobot says I have a 99.7 uptime .
Will be put back up soon, or I'll get concerned emails tomorrow morning for sure.

Here are the servers which you may be looking for:
  1. Wild West RP - Good staff team, has catched a lot of attention, VWH-RP's toxic players have attacked the server unfortunately.
  2. Los Santos RP - Toxic community, but good place for RP'ing and learning it.
  3. Red County RP - One of the servers like WW-RP, according to reviews and knowledge they have good players and good management.
  4. SA Advance RP - Based on hardcore RP and like real simulation, not sure about the players but the script's innovative.
  5. (( I'll add a few others soon here as they get launched. I've some servers already on the waiting list. ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt-2
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah it seems every time it is off YOU find out some how haha. EDIT: (I guess you're one of the players)
I actually locked myself out during maintenance tonight (I'm very embarrassed), I'm waiting on my provider(OVH) to investigate their KVM problem. But my stats with UptimeRobot says I have a 99.7 uptime .
Will be put back up soon, or I'll get concerned emails tomorrow morning for sure.
Ahah, I'm not sorry. I'm just curious :P
I don't play on any english server because of my English.