if(cache_num_rows() >= 1)
    {

cache_get_value_name(0"IP"IP[playerid], 16);
        new 
newIP[16];// query[300];

GetPlayerIp(playeridnewIP16);

IsPlayerRegistered[playerid] = 1;
        if(
strlen(IP[playerid]) != && !strcmp(IP[playerid], newIPtrue)) //Checks that the MySQL IP has a value and that they are the same.

{
            new 
query[150];

mysql_format(mysqlquerysizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `Username` = '%e' LIMIT 1"pName(playerid));

mysql_tquery(mysqlquery"OnAccountLoad""i"playerid);
        }
        else
        {
            new 
string[280];

cache_get_value_name(0"Password"pData[playerid][Password], 129);

//we will load player's password into pData[playerid][Password] to be used in logging in

cache_get_value_name_int(0"ID"pData[playerid][ID]); //now let's load player's ID into pData[playerid][ID] so we can use it later

format(string,sizeof(string),"Welcome back to ZoneX {FFFA00}%s\n{FFFFFF}\nYour UserID: %d | Your account is registered on our database\nPlease type your password to login",GetName(playerid),pData[playerid][ID]);

ShowPlayerDialog(playeriddLOGINDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT"Login"string"Login""Quit"); //And since we found a result from the database, which means, there is an account; we will show a login dialog

}
    } 
i use r41-2
the autologin is not working why?

Show OnAccountLoad and also show your MySQL logs.

PHP код:
public OnAccountLoad(playerid)
{
    new 
score,string[143], join[100];

cache_get_value_int(0"SkinID"pData[playerid][Skin]);

cache_get_value_name_int(0"Admin"pData[playerid][Admin]); //we're getting a field 4 from row 0. And since it's an integer, we use cache_get_row_int

cache_get_value_name_int(0"Money"pData[playerid][Money]);//Above

cache_get_value_name_int(0,"Kills"pData[playerid][Kills]);

cache_get_value_name_int(0,"Tokens"pData[playerid][Tokens]);

cache_get_value_name_int(0"Deaths"pData[playerid][Deaths]);

cache_get_value_name_int(0"Hours"pData[playerid][pHours]);

cache_get_value_name_int(0"Minutes"pData[playerid][pMinutes]);

cache_get_value_name_int(0"RaceWon"pData[playerid][RaceWon]);

cache_get_value_name_int(0"Score"score);

cache_get_value_name_int(0"ID"pData[playerid][ID]);

cache_get_value_name(0"Rdate"pData[playerid][Rdate], 12);
    print(
pData[playerid][Rdate]);

SetPlayerScore(playeridscore);

GivePlayerMoney(playeridpData[playerid][Money]);//Let's set their money
//somecodes

return 1

"is not working" is always such a vague description. State what the intended output should be and what the actual output currently is. Add prints in every if and else block to see the program flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
"is not working" is always such a vague description. State what the intended output should be and what the actual output currently is. Add prints in every if and else block to see the program flow.
This guy won't understand like this, he want a code to copy and replace it, He got gangsta with this threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraz
Посмотреть сообщение
This guy won't understand like this, he want a code to copy and replace it, He got gangsta with this threads.
I don't need to copy and paste sir, i need to understand the code, and i got my own gamemode, iam working for that not just taking another scripts and host it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
iam just missing a code i removed by wrong and can't find that in any backups, thanks

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Abso-fucking-lutely right. I've helped him over TeamViewer before, and he understands nothing about his code. He just copies and replaces it himself or by help of someone else..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Abso-fucking-lutely right. I've helped him over TeamViewer before, and he understands nothing about his code. He just copies and replaces it himself or by help of someone else..
Ok i agree that you helped me, i understand the code i type well, if i don't how you can forget to type a code and don't know where the error comes from and i tell you?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop being fucked up, you requested me to help you more than 1 time and i refuse, if i refused you come and tell ur shits here, Go away.