Connection flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelipeAndres
Посмотреть сообщение
I sent a mp to kalcor but it does not respond, is there any other faster way to contact them?
Ya te dije porque te quitaron la cuenta, tu sv esta hosteado con sergioo y kalcor cree que tu sv ataca

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelipeAndres
Посмотреть сообщение
I sent a mp to kalcor but it does not respond, is there any other faster way to contact them?
I'd say wait a few days and see if you get anything. Patience is the key to everything one day you might realise that! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance94
Посмотреть сообщение
їLe quitaron su cuenta game-mp?

si es asi no serб devuelta por mбs que no sea culpable.

tenia un servidor en ovh y un imbecil que estaba en el mismo nodo que yo atacaba a otros servidores, nose porque me terminaron cancelando mi cuenta game-mp.

Aunque si tiene algo que ver el servidor de Felipe porque no es una conicidencia que solo su servidor no desaparezca (no lo estoy culpando, talves puede ser otra persona quien lo haga).

envie 1000 mensajes a el correo electrуnico de soporte de game-mp y nunca obtuve una respuesta.

eso paso hace como 3 aсos.
Mi servidor acaba de desaparacer de la Hosted Tab, asi como asi.

Eng: My server just dissapeared from Hosted Tab, just like that.

my server disappear too from the hosted tab like a day ago.

Why are servers being booted off the hosted list?

Are there attacks from different IP addresses or from one? Because if they are different from other countries, you can restrict access to the server outside of my country. My clients are only compatriots?

'm not sure what the DDoS attack is working on. My host says they do not see anything different, and the server interrupts several times a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBg
Посмотреть сообщение
Are there attacks from different IP addresses or from one? Because if they are different from other countries, you can restrict access to the server outside of my country. My clients are only compatriots?

'm not sure what the DDoS attack is working on. My host says they do not see anything different, and the server interrupts several times a day.
It looks like the the attack is spoofed so its not going to work if you restrict access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnik
Посмотреть сообщение
It looks like the the attack is spoofed so its not going to work if you restrict access.
It depends. Country restriction will work in most cases by minimising impact. It can be difficult to achieve in case you're from country where the spoofed ips comes from. Second solution is just BGP blackhole, it's possible in some well peered networks. Also in some cases it may be possible to depeer attacking ASN.

My server also got removed from the hosted tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siickr
Посмотреть сообщение
are you dumb? i can ddos a server using that name and then the attacker was LS-RP? seriously, stfu and keep trying open your server
ls-rp.es

EDIT: @ZapicoGT
https://*******/Qtx2rT (cache url breaks on this forum, so I had to use a url shortener)
http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=304103

EDIT2: He is from Spain, dunno how Kalcor found the source is from South America or whether this is a different person. But Spanish people are being dicks now.

My complaint has been made for 1 month and a half since I entered my server threatening teamspeak, I have everything recorded and everything delivered to my lawyer, if any Spanish reads this, to join in this, to see if we get this TOXICA person to be arrested or with a corresponding fine. Sergio Mengibar. Spain, Cуrdoba. LS-RP.es -
booter.xyz - sergioo.es. More information on addresses, phones and more by private.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwskyline34
Посмотреть сообщение
My complaint has been made for 1 month and a half since I entered my server threatening teamspeak, I have everything recorded and everything delivered to my lawyer, if any Spanish reads this, to join in this, to see if we get this TOXICA person to be arrested or with a corresponding fine. Sergio Mengibar. Spain, Cуrdoba. LS-RP.es -
booter.xyz - sergioo.es. More information on addresses, phones and more by private.
Would like to be updated about the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
Would like to be updated about the results.
same here

Info of sergio here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...76&postcount=7

Hi, I don't know if someone else has this problem since those attacks to SAMP but thanks to that I'm currently having a lot of lag, my ping before the attacks used to be onto 180- 198 - 210 but since that shit happened I'm having +350 - +400 - and so on. I know some people will think that It's because of my internet connection but my connection is good enough, everything loads very fast, wether I'm watching movies on Full HD or even playing MTA, that there my ping is like normally used to be in SAMP -> from 180 upto 210. so... wtf dude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon44
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, I don't know if someone else has this problem since those attacks to SAMP but thanks to that I'm currently having a lot of lag, my ping before the attacks used to be onto 180- 198 - 210 but since that shit happened I'm having +350 - +400 - and so on. I know some people will think that It's because of my internet connection but my connection is good enough, everything loads very fast, wether I'm watching movies on Full HD or even playing MTA, that there my ping is like normally used to be in SAMP -> from 180 upto 210. so... wtf dude?
Don't play on any server while you are downloading, uploading or watching something(especially something HD). Maybe it's server that's lagging, and not you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't play on any server while you are downloading, uploading or watching something(especially something HD). Maybe it's server that's lagging, and not you.
I don't play while I'm watching/downloading/uploading something obviously, I just have open SAMP. When I'm out of it watching the amount of players/mode/language and stuff of a server, the ping of any server is onto 180 - 190 - 210 but when I join in said server my ping is increasing up to +300 - +400 and so on, I don't get it.