System /testtw

Hellow every one, today i want a system if and admin types /testtw ID will show a dialog to the player that he wants to test with team viewer and say something like this:

Team Viewer Test

Admin X wants to test you for cheats with Team Viewer.
Do you agree?
(!)Warning: If you disagree you will automatically get banned for 7 days.

Yes No

and if the player agrees he will get teleported to that X admin and freezed, if he disagrees he will get banned for 7 days.

Thanks in advice!

I'd rather be banned than giving a random person complete access to my system.

Nobody is going to allow you take acces to their computer via teamviewer.
I'd choose banland instead of giving acces, as in teamviewer you can block the mouse / keyboard from the player, and they ain't gonna do that. I advise you to stop this idea

@thegamer355 also you can transmit viruses in a simple way...
@OP: Just use the Ban(cheaterid) function or your custom way for banning when detect cheats... (also make sure you have some proves for the ban).

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamer355
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd choose banland instead of giving acces, as in teamviewer you can block the mouse / keyboard from the player, and they ain't gonna do that. I advise you to stop this idea
In our contry a lot of big servers that have constantly 1000/1000 players do this team viewer tehnique because in our country, someone makes an undetactable cheat that can be fount very hard, we don't want to add viruses, why would we do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
In our contry a lot of big servers that have constantly 1000/1000 players do this team viewer tehnique because in our country, someone makes an undetactable cheat that can be fount very hard, we don't want to add viruses, why would we do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamer355
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
And i didn't post this for you to advice me to stop the idea, better don't comment next time if you aren't gonna help me and just discourage me.

This is a horrible idea, I'm sorry I don't think anyone will actually want to help you for the reason you are going to be controlling someone else's computer for cheats. Not to mention, it's pointless because after the test is done, what's stopping them from installing cheats right after?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10MIN
Посмотреть сообщение
@thegamer355 also you can transmit viruses in a simple way...
@OP: Just use the Ban(cheaterid) function or your custom way for banning when detect cheats... (also make sure you have some proves for the ban).
I can record proof for the ban, because that server is a RolePlayGaming server that has a panel, etc where players can post unban request, and if i don't have the proof they get unbanned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoky
Посмотреть сообщение
This is a horrible idea, I'm sorry I don't think anyone will actually want to help you for the reason you are going to be controlling someone else's computer for cheats. Not to mention, it's pointless because after the test is done, what's stopping them from installing cheats right after?
Let me explain you, we get him to the test because a guy in our contry makes cheats that can't be caught that easily and he sells them and players play with them, we get him to the test to see if we find something that was changed by the cheat in some paths of the PC, if we find something we ban him, if not he if free to play.

Here is a teamviewer test made by an admin from a big community in our county:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syLCbVGUzEc
(Not my video)