Which Area for RP Server?

So I have an RP server, few cool features, but nothing special, nothing totally unique, and it's fairly similar to servers like HZRP, RCRP, SARP, and NGRP.

Now I know a lot of you are going to say "Make something unique, do something different". That's all well and good, and I am trying to add new features that are unique and interesting, and more things will be added over time.

My only question to you guys (And the only one I need answering today), is what area shall I base my server in?

Now, most RP servers, like the ones mentioned above are all based in Los Santos. Now, while I have some cool mapping to make parts of the city look different, it's still Los Santos.

I have a very very nice Fort Carson map that gives it a completely new look, with more houses, and more buildings to work with, but the town is very small. There is the possibility to expand to Las Venturas if the playerbase ever grew beyond Fort Carson, but I dunno. I even considered San Fierro, and it has been suggested to me to use San Fierro, and I did start out in San Fierro. However, the issue with San Fierro is that it has a few good spots, and the rest is just residential housing. It's a huge city, and only 25% of it in RP servers ever gets used. However, it does possess the same qualities of Los Santos in terms of stores, police and fire stations and a selection of buildings that can be used for things such as banks, court houses, and gang HQs.
Las Venturas is a very nice city, but it's huge, and most things are very far apart. Not ideal for a small player base.

However, enough of my thoughts, what about yours?

Whole new city, custom map on water (can be small to start off with).

Not being a dick.

My thought is that RP servers suck and you do not know how to use the search feature of this forum...

Welp, I always choose LS. If you want to create a new city, make street names for every street just like on RC-RP, that would be something unique for your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение
My thought is that RP servers suck and you do not know how to use the search feature of this forum...
Chill boi

@OP: I'd recommend LS but if you have a good mappers, then build a new whole city. (Else use LS or pay cash $$ to build it)

I`d like to say make unique island mapping, it will be unique.

People suggesting an unique new city customly mapped don't seem to know the technical downsides of it.

I'd say San Fierro would be interesting because there are so few servers based in San Fierro (if there are any at all). That's my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
People suggesting an unique new city customly mapped don't seem to know the technical downsides of it.
Exactly.

Bayside for the win <3

SF or LV.

Lets do Bayside for the differnce?
Just make roadworks at the extrance of the village.

Angel Pine is sweet.

And please, don't compare RCRP with NGRP.

San Fierro, I'd definitely play on your server if it's based in SF. That city got potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPA-
Посмотреть сообщение
San Fierro, I'd definitely play on your server if it's based in SF. That city got potential.
Why in the world do you decide to post on this forum now? You're weird!

OT: Do WHAT you want, simple as that... I don't understand people nowadays, all they want are players. Quality and pride is what matters; that will give you the will to continue, then success will come on its own!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Why in the world do you decide to post on this forum now? You're weird!

OT: Do WHAT you want, simple as that... I don't understand people nowadays, all they want are players. Quality and pride is what matters; that will give you the will to continue, then success will come on its own!
Because I want to? ,_,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPA-
Посмотреть сообщение
Because I want to? ,_,
Did you just start using this account after 6 years, never had the courage to post, or what's going on? I don't understand...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you just start using this account after 6 years, never had the courage to post, or what's going on? I don't understand...
If the coin is flipped, one could wonder the same with your late arrival but eager to post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
If the coin is flipped, one could wonder the same with your late arrival but eager to post.
One could wonder the same with the way you tragically put words together

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
"courage", nah I wasn't interested in posting.