DYNOMeter System

Hello everyone, i want a realistic system of a DYNO, that checks the performance of a car, makes animations on the wheels like they are moving etc.(if you don't know what a DYNO is, you can search on the internet: DYNO for cars).

Thanks in advice!

What you mean is actually a test bench right, for benchmarks? I'm afraid there's no function in SAMP to force some vehicle wheels to spin - but that's just a cosmetic detail really. Can you tell us more about your use-case so that we can help you better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCman
Посмотреть сообщение
What you mean is actually a test bench right, for benchmarks? I'm afraid there's no function in SAMP to force some vehicle wheels to spin - but that's just a cosmetic detail really. Can you tell us more about your use-case so that we can help you better?
Hmm... Ok, so i want this system to track the perfomance of the car, maxspeed, hp & all of that stuff and show them into a textdraw maybe, i want it to do all those things when the user types a command(/dyno), because i have a Tuning garage where i have 3 more features: neons, engine swap, exaust swap.

I assume the engine and exhaust swaps would impact the max speed and acceleration of the car, and that's what you want to display. How do you handle these? Possibly all you need is to show relevant values in a TextDraw or 3DTextLabel indeed - then it's just a matter of formatting the string properly and displaying it to the player.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I assume the engine and exhaust swaps would impact the max speed and acceleration of the car, and that's what you want to display. How do you handle these? Possibly all you need is to show relevant values in a TextDraw or 3DTextLabel indeed - then it's just a matter of formatting the string properly and displaying it to the player.
Kind of, but the engine swap doesn't affect the power atm, can you try make what you said please? I am kind of new at scripting, i have mediocre knowledge.

I won't code it for you, no. But if you show me what your current tuning code looks like, I can tell you what YOU should do.

Well, I could code it for you, but I might be out of your budget range.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I won't code it for you, no. But if you show me what your current tuning code looks like, I can tell you what YOU should do.

Well, I could code it for you, but I might be out of your budget range.
What code, the one that swaps the engine?

If you don't even know which part of the code you're supposed to edit to add this feature, I'm not sure I'll be able to help you much.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you don't even know which part of the code you're supposed to edit to add this feature, I'm not sure I'll be able to help you much.
Dude, the thing is symple, this dyno feature doesn't have any refference of that engine swap, i just want it to show the cars performance, kind of track the speed, and say an apropriate hp number and thats the thing i want.

Alright, good luck in your endeavours!