Who do I have to contact?

Hello guys,

sorry for this kind of senceless topic, but who do I have to ask/contact when my topic has been removed?
Yesterday I created a topic in "Gamemode scripts" where I released my self written gamemode. But today I noticed that my topic has been removed and I haven't got any message about that.

Do I have to ask Kalcor or anybody else? And if I use "Contact us", who will get this message and will I get a reply?

Best regards,
DarkZero

Kalcor won't help you,try with dugi, or any other betatester

Most likely dugi can answer you, either pm him on forum or contact via IRC.

Okay, I contacted dugi. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Most likely dugi can answer you, either pm him on forum or contact via IRC.
Can I get the IP address of the IRC server, please?

For your information: you may not include anything from a third party in a release. You may only include your own work. That means you cannot merely make a zip of the server folder and be done with it. For example, if your gamemode uses the Streamer plugin then you may neither include the plugin executable nor the include file in the download package because these aren't your own work.

This is very often the reason why threads get removed.

Honestly I had a Fallout System inside, that I took from a filterscript and included in the gamemode. Might that be the problem like you say?
I mean, I said in my post that credits go to some people and the guy who made the fallout filterscript.