Attack related.

So, this is the third time my server faced the exact same attack. The attack literally screws every functionality of the server. I don't know what kind of tool are they using but I've never seen this kind of attack before.

Players get random amount of score, admin level and so on. Their stats get screwed up, the chat messages show no player name, only showing half length of the message and such. My database was screwed due to the same attack previously, now I faced this once again. Can anyone tell me what kind of attack is this and how can I prevent this? Thanks.

Which Host are you using? Seems like The user is doing it through FTP.

Clients cannot alter server variables. If that happens it's a problem with your script. It may be a buffer overflow, where data gets written to an array (string) beyond its declared capacity thereby overwriting memory (other variables) in adjacent addresses. Or it may be a stack/heap collision because there isn't enough memory available. If you get the "stack size" warning upon compilation then that may be one cause.

Or it may be caused by SQL injection due to improperly filtered user input.

Run crashdetect. It should produce a runtime error if a buffer/stack/heap overflow/underflow happens.

Thank you for your response. This is my compiler output

Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:          13316 bytes
Code size:           909768 bytes
Data size:         11616168 bytes
Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements:12555636 bytes
I always have crashdetect running, even in the main (hosted) server. And I didn't see any error there except for the array index out of bounds caused by an admin level of 55, this was also caused by the same behavior.

I highly doubt that this is an in-game attack since I've noticed it happened after a player joined and didn't spawn for a long time every time this kind of thing happens.

Maybe could be related to SQL injection as well, I am not really sure. I just have the system generated database password, are there any ways I can make the database connection more tidy? Or I should contact my host?

The last time this happened, only in-game stuff were messed up, nothing was harmed in the database though.

Btw, I am using OVH - for the answer above ^

This is not any kind of attack, its either script issue or host (or vps)

Well, if it's compiled with -d3 then that message always shows up and then it's usually nothing to worry about. Although a recursion (function calling itself) may still cause a stack overflow if you're not careful.