Would you consider this as slow loading?

Check the video out, after converting to MySQL and updating the streamer plugin a few months ago, objects seem (to me atleast) to be loading slower than before, does that seem okay to you or they definitely load slow? The interior I'm entering consists of 150-200 objects and is located in a different virtual world than the default.

https://*****.com/229732338 (Correct video, just noticed it was some eclipse bullshit when I clicked on it lol)

Another off-topic question to MySQL users, do you have any issues with using ASCII symbols such as crosses throughout your script, as in, do they appear as they should In-Game or they appear as strange symbols? Been experiencing that since the MySQL conversion, been using Y_INI before, thanks.

In this case try to use

Код:
forward StreamingObj(playerid);
public StreamingObj(playerid)
{
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, true);
return 1;
}
After that in public where player enter new interior

Код:
TogglePlayerControlable(playerid, false);
SetTimer("StreamingObj", 5000, 0);

Freezing players for 5 seconds is too much, I'm freezing them for 1 and half second, anyway I'm already using a similar code, but that's not the issue in this case, I've been asking about the objects loading time, does it look fine for you or they should load faster usually, having in mind it's a small ~150 objects interior?

Don't consider this as I'm looking for scripting help, I am not, just seeking opinions on whether the loading time of the objects looks slow or normal to you, thanks.

+Rep for the answer, though.

One response for information:
The function of streamer, and the reason of why allow more objects than CreateObject of SAMP, are because this works like stream distances.
If the player get streamed with the site of one object, the plugin create the object, and if leave of streamed distance, this get destroyed, all only for him.
If you teleport to one site with streamed objects, is natural than need some seconds to load, to sync with load objects streamed.

Yes, I am aware it needs some time to load (to stream in), just been thinking it was loading slower than usual for me compared to before.
Aigh, I wanted to hear some opinions and since it's looking normal to you - that's great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nspire
Посмотреть сообщение
do you have any issues with using ASCII symbols such as crosses
Don't you mean Unicode? You may want to set your MySQL charset to utf-8 rather than the default (latin_swedish or something like that).

Yes, @Vince, the charset is utf-8, I still don't get how the MySQL charset is going to interfere with plain text that's coming straight from the script and has nothing to do with MySQL (or I'm just not aware of it).

SendRconCommand("hostname † Test Server †"); - Comes up as some strange characters when I have the mysql plugin on.
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "This † is a cross."); - Comes up as some strange character as well when I have the mysql plugin on.

Question to answer:

1) Is an Interior?
2) if yes ^, Are you Setting pos before interior?
3) Are you using streamer or samp object?
4) if streamer, What version of streamer you use?

Questions 1,3 and 4 are answered in the video I posted, it's an interior, I am setting the coordinates, then the facing angle, interior and virtual world, I'm using dynamic objects (Streamer 2.9.1 - newest).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nspire
Посмотреть сообщение
Questions 1,3 and 4 are answered in the video I posted, it's an interior, I am setting the coordinates, then the facing angle, interior and virtual world, I'm using dynamic objects (Streamer 2.9.1 - newest).
try to set the interior before the positions