SEF: Cops and Robbers

SEF Presents: Cops and Robbers

I'd like to take this time to invite everyone to come and join a brand new Cops and Robbers server.
We are officially a sub-server of Stunt Evolution Freeroam and are actively developing.
Development started way back in 2013 from complete scratch (this isn't an edit) and is compiled from all my work since then.
I am constantly adding more features and things for players to do and am very open to all suggestions.
Features

- Play as a Cop or a Robber (the choice you make depends on your actions ingame)

- A unique Experience and Leveling system where you can unlock Skills to better suit your gameplay style

- Lots of Jobs for civilians to do: Burger, Chicken, Pizza, Cargo and Truck Deliveries + many more!

- Lots of stores and establishments for criminals to Rob and earn cash

- Race against other players in peace (low rewards) or avoid the police in challenging Illegal Street Races (high rewards)

- Houses are available for players to purchase also house vehicles can be saved to spawn when you log in

- Catch and sell fish for easy cash, fishing offers unique items only found while fishing

- A deathmatch arena located in Los Santos and a Unique arena located in LV (based off Nuketown)

- Play as an officer and fine or arrest criminals (takedowns = instant arrest)

- and much much more!

Come join us!