SA-MP 0.3.7 rc6 problem

I have a 2 year old script than i found my old pc, the script is for a friend that is no longer around, and it doesn't contain the .pwn files only .amx, the script used to work with no problems, but now i try to connect with 0.3.7 r2 and r1 and it says wrong version when i connect then disconnects me, but if i use earlier versions such as 0.3.7 rc 3 or 0.3z r2 or anything it simply shows the server offline, i've looked for a download link of the 0.3.7 rc6-3 everywhere and i wasn't able to find at all, i know it's a test version but i need to log in into the server, is there anyway to get a download link or any idea how to fix?

you can find all releases here http://files.sa-mp.com/

if you didn't, then its does not exists.

Didn't find it but i'm pretty sure it exisists because i once played with that version . but i can't find any mirro,r and when i find a version that is before 0.3.7 rc6 server showso nline on samp client and when im on the server it appears offline, when i connect with 0.3.7 r1 it connects me but it says wrong version

Not really just try to get .pwn files, else you're stuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really just try to get .pwn files, else you're stuck.
So the version is entirely gone?

BUMP

Unless a virtually-impossible breakthrough occurs, you've basically lost this script without the the source (in PAWN's case, .pwn).
You can try De-AMX but I can virtually guarantee that it wont work. If it does then it will only decompile a bit and corrupt most of it.