SA-MP Server Randomly TimeOuting Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerking
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay,

List all the filterscripts you have included.
List all the plugins you have included.

Also tell me the OS and version as well as what your server provider is.

Give me a step by step instruction into how you have set up your server and how you run it.

Also how are you running the server?? like commands based (nohup ./samp03svr & or screen)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expressovec
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont have any filterscript or plugins

I only test blank gamemode, or Grand Larceny or anymod from This forum.

I thinks thats problem with OS.

Provider is: fakaheda.eu

I startup with Bright Game Panel
So i tested manually with screen and ./samp03svr &
samp problem, tested with all ganenidesm same OS , Different hosting, works fine on the normal gamemode but it keeps timing out all of the players for no reason

If it works fine with some gamemodes, but not your own, gamemode is the issue.

Changing the ackslimit isn't the best solution, as I've had people come looking for help with other scripting that they've done, and quite often they are using callbacks incorrectly, and they've caused things like this.

If you've got heavy use of particular callbacks, it will flood the client and will lead to problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
If it works fine with some gamemodes, but not your own, gamemode is the issue.

Changing the ackslimit isn't the best solution, as I've had people come looking for help with other scripting that they've done, and quite often they are using callbacks incorrectly, and they've caused things like this.

If you've got heavy use of particular callbacks, it will flood the client and will lead to problems.
In all fairness until he said he was using empty gamemodes / pre-made gamemodes, I would have said something like his script is hanging, maybe a long loops that taking too long, or possible your calling a function in a never ending loop?

All of the above can be a reason for timing out players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expressovec
Посмотреть сообщение
We tried with 3 other peploe, this isn't a problem.
We now ran other game server as a Minecarft and that's good.
Hold on, you are running minecraft servers on the same machine?? In that case it's probably minecraft that casuing the issue. It's most likely hogging the bandwidth / machine resources.

If minecraft spikes at all in resources and there is not enough left or it is now limiting the processing of sa-mp, then sa-mp will slow down and will be unable to deliver information to the client in time. So the client will timeout since the client will send a alive packet to the server, and the server will not be able to send an alive packet back to the client within a set time, and the client will time out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerking
Посмотреть сообщение
Hold on, you are running minecraft servers on the same machine?? In that case it's probably minecraft that casuing the issue. It's most likely hogging the bandwidth / machine resources.

If minecraft spikes at all in resources and there is not enough left or it is now limiting the processing of sa-mp, then sa-mp will slow down and will be unable to deliver information to the client in time. So the client will timeout since the client will send a alive packet to the server, and the server will not be able to send an alive packet back to the client within a set time, and the client will time out.
He runs samp, it times out... He then puts minecraft on it, and it works... Doesn't mean he's running minecraft on it at the same time.

Same Issue. Any Solution? (Running Bare server with default same GM)

If you're using wifi, then that's first... Other than that you need to post up more information.