[Include] [ KIHC ] - [ Kapils Instant House Constructions ] - [ Redefined ]

mirror pleaaaaase!!

Awesome man !!

This script is so nice... I wish there was some kind of script like this to create biznessses

thats not much about contorls

C:\Users\PivotNeon\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\util s.inc(57) : warning 219: local variable "name" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\PivotNeon\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\P1RPG.pw n(6639) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\PivotNeon\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\P1RPG.pw n(7353) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Users\PivotNeon\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\P1RPG.pw n(736 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Ok. I need. HelP!!! I did what you said about changing the things like rz, rx, ry, key, distance, name, house ... etc...
to _house, _rx, _ry, _rz and blah blah blah.

Now i put the includes and thats whatg happened. so, WTF?

First of all.
You aint explaining so good.
So people will ask much questions,And for this explain its normal.

And there is some bugs,when u run the FS,Its cancels things,
Hard to explain.

But i think you should take a look at it.

By the way you've done perfect work.
It is really cool,I was using a much much harder way.
So thanks for this!

Skadda

Hi,

I've looked through loads of pages on this topic and still can't find a proper answer.

(Just to point out, I'm using GodFather)

I have done everything right then I get up to the part which I have to copy the contents of 'Houses.txt' into the script under the section specified but every time i copy this:

/* [ Function ] [Yr|Mt|Dt|Hr|Mn|Sc] [ Comment ] */

BuildHouse( 1122.71 , -2036.55 , 69.89 ); // [2008|11|15|16| 2|18]
BuildHouse( 1481.30 , -1772.11 , 18.79 ); // [2008|11|15|16| 3|20]
BuildHouse( 1672.67 , 1447.91 , 10.78 ); // [2008|11|15|16| 3|55]

and paste it in the right place, PAWN get's error report?

Thanks for any help.

I only got one error ^^

Im using godfather script. FeaR's.
C:\Users\John\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\KIHC.inc( 597) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "../../scriptfiles/houses.req"

WTF?

Edit: Nvm, I switched to P1nders RPG, and it works. but What do you do with the houses.req?
Its got a bunch of AddStaticHouses... The ones I added.
Then I go ingame, and I see the green icons, but I go over them and nothing happens.

BEST HOUSE CREATOR/SYSTEM EVER

10/10 good job!

C:\Documents and Settings\LEO\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\inc lude\KIHC.inc(97) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\LEO\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\inc lude\KIHC.inc(9 : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\LEO\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\inc lude\KIHC.inc(113) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\LEO\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\inc lude\KIHC.inc(120) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\LEO\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\inc lude\KIHC.inc(124) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\LEO\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\inc lude\KIHC.inc(582) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\LEO\Desktop\gta\Hatycone[RPG]\Cуpia de Hatycone[RPG].pwn(4269) : warning 219: local variable "name" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

What can i dohe error isn't in my script, is in KIHC.inc please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by quattro14
I have problem

C:\Documents and Settings\Kдsper\Desktop\Copy of samp(0.3x)\gamemodes\COLSRP.pwn(24) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "KIHC"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
LOL Search for the error.

Do you have KIHC in the same directory or did you move it to somewhere? If you did, open the file again.

Quote:
I have problem

C:\Documents and Settings\Kдsper\Desktop\Copy of samp(0.3x)\gamemodes\COLSRP.pwn(24) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "KIHC"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
You need to put "KIHC" in /pawno/includes

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03
Garsino ]
Quote:
I have problem

1 Error.
You need to put "KIHC" in /pawno/includes
Already said that to him

Anyways, Kapil, nice work! Maybe im gonna use it.

Cheers, Everybody.

I just wonder...
I have a login and register using Dudb and Dini in my gamemode, and I have converted KIHC to use as a filterscript. But there is a problem, as KIHC is enabled, register and login do not work. Any ideas why? It works when KIHC is off...

thnx !!! i think it's the best script from all here

26 errors, u fail at life
No wonder it was marked as dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by braduz
That is your problem because this works 100% for me without errors.
Next time dont blame everyone else just because you dont get to copy paste it right and call it yours.

I get the following when I try to compile:

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\cps.inc(140) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\steam.inc(100) : warning 209: function "DestroyCheckpoint" should return a value
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\cps.inc(45) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\cps.inc(46) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateCheckpoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\cps.inc(84) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\cps.inc(85) : error 021: symbol already defined: "DestroyCheckpoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dutils.inc(379) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dutils.inc(380) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dutils.inc(395) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dini.inc(63) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dini.inc(102) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dini.inc(108) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dini.inc(112) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dini.inc(118) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dini.inc(122) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dini.inc(126) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dini.inc(132) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dini.inc(162) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\dini.inc(184) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\lethaldudb2.inc(111) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\lethaldudb2.inc(117) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\lethaldudb2.inc(123) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\lethaldudb2.inc(129) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\lethaldudb2.inc(136) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Juan & Miguel\Desktop\Stunt Paradise 0.3a\pawno\include\lethaldudb2.inc(142) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03
Garsino ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by braduz
That is your problem because this works 100% for me without errors.
Next time dont blame everyone else just because you dont get to copy paste it right and call it yours.
Wtf maybe u would call it urs but not me smartass

anyway I copy and pasted it correctly so if theres includes, next time, acctuly try adding them
theres other people too with errors *FACEPALM*

Yeah but the reason why you're getting errors is the low knowledge of your copy paste skills.