Bank Interior! ⛱ (Download) ⛱

Hello everyone, at the far beginning I had made this interior in order to use at my roleplay server.
However once it was made, I didn't have enough space in the building to make it fit in a roleplay way.
Because of that reason I decided to make a new one for my server, and this one was left in a old dusty file.
Now I decided to release it because none is using it at all, and even it was not quite a lot work to make this.
However this interior isn't very huge, so it could simple be used in any other San Andreas Multiplayer server.
Enjoy the download for who ever is going to use it in their server, and post your comments below.
Also just a quick hint: I need 15 reputation to advertise my server in the advertision section!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lv5ivd8w4w05dca/bank.txt

Screenshots:

I'd love it,
Its mapped pretty good.

Looks great buddy.

Thanks for the download, obviously gonna use this in my server!..
Gave you some reputation tho'. :3

Looks Good Good Job

It's good, however, It could have bee, even better with textures.

I Think You Should Do A Little Bit More Work On It And Then Upload It

It is decent layout but no where near polished not to mention there is definitely some shenanigans going on with the votes. No way this turd got 8 5-star votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
It is decent layout but no where near polished not to mention there is definitely some shenanigans going on with the votes. No way this turd got 8 5-star votes.
I liked the map and asked some friends to vote too.
But I didn't tell them what to vote, its against the rules?..

It's good, you put some safes there too. With an custom exterior could be even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
It's good, you put some safes there too. With an custom exterior could be even better.
Look at the third image, safes are there already.
But indeed a exterior with it would make it better.

Nice bank interior!

I'm sorry... but no...