Game Recorder

Hello there. I am not sure if this is the right section to post it. I am looking for any game recorder that could record the game play of my last few mins of gaming. Also please do suggest any game recorders that gives you a recording file at very low sizes with medium quality. Free apps would be much helpful.

Thanks

Action! aka "Action Mirillis"

There is a feature on the new win10 update Where you can record the last few seconds on, your gameplay

1. Nvidia Shadowplay (uses gpu to record). Requires GTX 600 series and newer.

2. Windows 10 built in recording function

Bandicam. Ive been able to get good quality at around 1gb every 10 minutes. You need the paid version though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozm8ey
Посмотреть сообщение
Bandicam. Ive been able to get good quality at around 1gb every 10 minutes. You need the paid version though.
You need the paid version to remove the "bandicam.com" watermark.

OBS is great, BUT! I don't think it works for GTA San Andreas sadly. It couldn't recognize it as an application nor as a fullscreen application which kind of was meh. So I'm using fraps for video recording in SA-MP, I never use audio recording in SA-MP otherwise I'd use OBS. I chose OBS over for instance afterburner because it generated so small file size. I actually made a video comperence (I don't think you can really see well on this video) but you can see that they are barely different in terms of quality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcBN7jXFPJU

I recorded until one of them would hit 1 GB and afterburner did after about 50 seconds or so.

Hmm thanks guys.. But unfortunately I have a windows version of 8 and I am using Intel GPU. So shadow play doesnt work for me. Yeah I have tried OBS but it doesn't record GTA SA. Bandicam is fine but the thing is I get pretty large file size after recording. Thank you for the tips anyway. But if you could find anything else please do suggest.

Bandicam is the best for you

https://obsproject.com/