Help with Discord Connector

I have this error anybody help me?
PHP код:
C:\Users\Baki\Desktop\developer\gg\grandlar2.pwn(304) : error 017undefined symbol "msg" 
PHP код:
    }
        new 
name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME 1];

GetPlayerName(playeridnamesizeof name);
        if (
_:g_WelcomeChannelId == 0)

g_WelcomeChannelId DCC_FindChannelById("388423556721672192"); // Discord channel ID

new str2[128];

format(str2sizeof str"Player %s joined the server."name);

DCC_SendChannelMessage(g_WelcomeChannelIdmsg);
        return 
1;

Replace "msg" with "str2".

Explaination: You are formatting a message in a string called "str2", but you are trying to call the formatted message in "msg", that actually doesn't exist. So you have to call the string of "str2" instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZero
Посмотреть сообщение
Replace "msg" with "str2".

Explaination: You are formatting a message in a string called "str2", but you are trying to call the formatted message in "msg", that actually doesn't exist. So you have to call the string of "str2" instead.
Thank you sir you saved me from a headache! rep+

I have this error, I tried fixing this many times but it just didn't fix.

I am using the NGG Official Released Script and I upgraded the Discord Connector and then it gives me this error when compiling the Gamemode.

./includes/mysql.pwn(1360) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendDiscordMessage"
./includes/mysql.pwn(1362) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendDiscordMessage"
./includes/admin/admin.pwn(5 : error 017: undefined symbol "SendDiscordMessage"
./includes/admin/admin.pwn(62) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendDiscordMessage"
./includes/admin/admin.pwn(1922) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendDiscordMessage"
./includes/admin/admin.pwn(1950) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendDiscordMessage"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\NGRP.pwn(379) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "g_AdminChannelId"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\NGRP.pwn(379) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "g_AdminWarningsChannelId"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\NGRP.pwn(379) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "g_HeadAdminChannelId"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\NGRP.pwn(379) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "g_ServerErrorsChannelId"

someone help me please.