[GameMode] 3Run4Ever Gamemode [Parkour/Freerunning]

Hello Guys. I am pk4life. Today I'll post our first version of the gamemode.
Didn't have a lot of coding knowledge back when I made it. So I'll try my best to keep updating this gamemode.
and hopefully make it a lot better. This release is gonna be pretty bad. Since I couldn't code back then.

So about the gamemode

Its mostly about parkour and freerunning. Its a lot of fun to jump gaps and do some crazy awesome stuff
with some of your friends. The name says it, "3run4ever" - freerun forever
to actually play the gamemode you will need to download our Mod

Features:

Lots of teleports and locations for parkour
A lot of cool commands
Admin system
VIP system
Register & login system
Really cool skins with the 3run4ever Mod
And a lot more!

Download Gamemode:
http://3run4ever.me/index.php?thread...rst-release.2/

Download Mod:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p2nyum...4Ever+v1.4.rar

Credits
pk4life(me) - For making the gamemode
coolio - Map maker
Rosman - Mod maker

Pics

Not bad, work harder next time. I give 3 stars

Very simple but cute!

Not bad

Are you polish?

When I saw the title of the thread - it reminded me of one of the gamemodes that I have worked on and I have also worked on 3Run4Ever at somepoint for polish crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
View Post
Are you polish?

When I saw the title of the thread - it reminded me of one of the gamemodes that I have worked on and I have also worked on 3Run4Ever at somepoint for polish crew.
No Im not polish. just made a gamemode for the mod:

Nice and simple.

I hope you realize this for future releases, but your indentation is bad. Really bad. It leads to very unreadable code. This could be because you seem to have copy-pasted a lot of parts.

Also, please only upload the required gamemode files, rather than every .pwn file you could find. (And of course, not the SA-MP server executables -> check the rules)

Nice one! will try its later

Awesome, I've freerunned in Amsterdam with Bart van der Linden a few years ago.
Are you also freerunner in real life, or just like to watch peoples doing it on *******?
I've given you 5 stars and some reputation for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivor8000
View Post
Awesome, I've freerunned in Amsterdam with Bart van der Linden a few years ago.
Are you also freerunner in real life, or just like to watch peoples doing it on *******?
I've given you 5 stars and some reputation for this.
Dafuq, I've trained in Uithuizen with Bart when he (and me too) was a little boy.
Also this gamemode received 5 stars and +reputation from me because of that reason.
Eh and Ivor8000, would you like it to join my ******* channel if you're a freerunner 4real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel550
View Post
Dafuq, I've trained in Uithuizen with Bart when he (and me too) was a little boy.
Also this gamemode received 5 stars and +reputation from me because of that reason.
Eh and Ivor8000, would you like it to join my ******* channel if you're a freerunner 4real?
Yes, however I live in Amsterdam without any motorized vehicle.
Would become hard for me to come to Uithuizen.