[FilterScript] Login/Register System [MySQL R41-2] + unique TextDraws

Hey there,

I'm re-releasing today another script modified by me. I've added my TextDraw Layout to a login/register system which was made originally by Jeffry.

Previous Release

[FilterScript] https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=629838

Information

Well, I thought why not combining both systems? It's just a basic Login/Register System, but together with the textdraws, you can make something useful with it.
My previous topic is linked below.

Here are a few Screenshots (different colors):

Requirements
Credits
Download
End

Hope you guys like it, keep in mind that this is just a BASIC Login/Register System, but I'd appreciate your feedback.

Looks perfect

Not bad, I like it

Good job.

Thanks for the feedback

well scripted.
nice design.
simple but gold.

Good job mate. +1 for you.

Just for people willing to do a little editing:

It is very inefficient to be making a query call every login attempt. You should make one query call to grab the data and store it in a variable and then just keep comparing it against it.

They still don't need to insert / update thew database after every failed attempt, you can just do it in one go after they leave. (This is if you also want to add/track a users login attempts)

Also your using 256 cells for every query call, which some don't take up even close to that much. I would respect you more as an author if you at least considered making your code efficient. (People who copy/learn from your code will at least be better off if they saw efficient code)

I'm not here to tell you off, so I will end this by saying "Nice Work".

Looks good!, nice design.

Updated to the latest MySQL Version R41-3

Well done

Good Job

nice one!so good

Thanks for the positive Feedback

Elegant design, nicely scripted.

Well done!