is RevCTRL.com down?

Hello, hope you all doing great,

for those who don't know, RevCTRL.com is a changelog manager that help create changelogs for updates... It's really useful to clear things up, and share your progress with others, if you want to know more about it, you can g_oogle it,

as for the topic here, I'm wondering if you guys have problems reaching this website, I tried multiple times, but I couldn't load the web page, It just redirects me to some other website,

I even went and g_oogled this, I tried this website called downforeveryoneorjustme, and it told me that the site is down just for me,

Doesn't it work fine for you? If you know what's the deal in my case, I'd really appreciate your help!

Yep, it doesn't seem to be loading. Takes me to an ad site.

Lorenc_ forgot to pay the host.

Doesn't work for me as well.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds. *cough*

Yes it doesn't work for me too.

Tip no: 1
Don't ever rely on a 3rd party website created by individuals on the SAMP forum - unless it's a serious project they are always working on.

I also don't blame him. I create projects, work on them for months - for a couple months later to pass, loose all interest and end up not paying the hosting and/or domain to continue it.

I've learnt from my mistakes now, and instead have one domain with all my projects/work on - with one host plan. No more 5 domain name renewals to worry about every year.

You're now most likely better off doing a ****** - I have seen many online websites which are pretty much identical to that server - revCTRL was better as it was more focused on our SA-MP community which was a bonus.

******* = The number #1 search engine. SAMP forum logic?

AFAIK, Lorenc_ works/worked for RevCTRL, not own it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение
AFAIK, Lorenc_ works/worked for RevCTRL, not own it.
Actually he didnt work for RevCTRL, he was just a part of its development.

Well yeah it's down.

It was really good changelog website. I have moved to https://trello.com/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratello
Посмотреть сообщение
Well yeah it's down.

It was really good changelog website. I have moved to https://trello.com/.
I see the connection with your username.

@lorenc u shouldve asked if anyone wants to take it over, like i wouldve said im interested in doing that as i like challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
I see the connection with your username.
Obviously.. lol