Using custom SAMP AC client?

Hey guys, i was wondering if there is any SA-MP ac clients, which doesnt force all players to use it, but only the ones i select(easily done by variable via mysql).

I've seen a few like SA-MP Ac which is amazing and that AC blocks anything however windows defender and some other antiviruses considers them as a virus, and blocks installation.

Is anyone here doing clientside AC's for money or somethin?

Yes i have serverside anticheats ,yes i have detection against anything but i can't go with 700+ players and so many timers callbacks for HH/AH/Cargod/****** n stuff, as server suffers lags and very bad sync. So i was wondering to clear out reported players(suspects) force them to download client AC-s but let other players play normaly without AC. So i can only force "possible" cheaters to use client AC.

Thanks for your time.

EDIT: Aimbot and wallhack/cleo rapid scripts are impossible to detect as server lags on high number of players.
EDIT2: SAMP+ abandoned ;/

I doubt someone uses those client sided ac's, however its possible.

Just use easy way, to those who you want to check, force them to install jlalt's *Player folder checker* application which allows admins to view a user's GTA SA directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение

Just use easy way, to those who you want to check, force them to install jlalt's *Player folder checker* application which allows admins to view a user's GTA SA directory.
Well i'd like only for those stupid ass cheaters, as i dont want to ban them unfarily.

I assume we are talking about this? https://github.com/Jlalt/SA-MP-Playe...Folder-Checker

I'd more like to kick them instantly onplayerconnect, dont want to waste them resourse xD (jk), as still he can sometime reinstal files and maybe admin wont check him or no admins online.

Also, i heard there are new tactics via usb, or injection from different partition, so i think this won't detect custom cheats.

samp-ac.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice_
Посмотреть сообщение
samp-ac.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
Посмотреть сообщение
however windows defender and some other antiviruses considers them as a virus, and blocks installation./
I assume u didnt saw this.

Yes, it's possible to let people join without AC, and to force some accounts to use it, else kick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение

What if I sandboxie a clean copy of the game and have the tool installed in it, then enter with a different copy (full of cheats)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, it's possible to let people join without AC, and to force some accounts to use it, else kick.

Well someone has to make it, as sa-mp ac detects as virus(and windows defender).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение
What if I sandboxie a clean copy of the game and have the tool installed in it, then enter with a different copy (full of cheats)?
Im not sure if thats possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
Посмотреть сообщение
Im not sure if thats possible.
Why not? I doubt the tool detects if you're in-game with whichever running gta_sa.exe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not? I doubt the tool detects if you're in-game with whichever running gta_sa.exe.
the tool doesn't get installed, you can put it whenever you want, it checks gta directory auto.