[Off] HTML support

Hello, I have a doubt, as center all the text with the complete logo? I can not, just focus the text.
Код HTML:
<p class="paragraph1"> Comprar <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-heart"></span></</center> </p>

Styling should be done with CSS exclusively. Also the <center> tag has been deprecated since forever. If you want to center the text within the element you use the text-align property. If you want to center the element itself then you use the "margin 0 auto" trick.

You should use <style> tag for this. and text-align @Vince, but it only work with h1-h3 elements

just like this

PHP код:
<h3 class="paragraph1" style="text-align: center"Comprar <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-heart"></span> </h3

la etiqueta center no esta obsoleta, si estuviera obsoleta ya la hubieran removido, no necesariamente tienes que centrar algo con css para que funcione, tambiйn puede hacerse con la etiqueta <center> aunque no es recomendable, como han comentado anteriormente, puede ser con text-align.
PHP код:
text-aligncenter
Creo que tu idioma nativo es espaсol asi que te contesto en este idioma, si esta prohibido alguien me lo podrнa hacer saber.