Floating island

Floating island

Hey brothers and sisters! This time something different, believe me or not but I had legit 2 days struggle with that damn island haha, on second day after remapping it like 10 times started to rage, but oh well, at the end I was like alright lets just leave it like this and add some other stuff like bushes and etc and guess what it turned out pretty good (i think lol, i will dont like that much), but yeah, I added amm "portal" i guess on top of floating island so yeah, you can't see that in pictures at the moment, i will update this map in near future, gonna post more screens here later alright? xd Oh also sorry, I never played any of those games with that cool building style where are portals, castles and etc stuff like in world of warcraft (never played it but it is example) so yeah, gonna do little research later to get some ideas for future haha.. Anyway, lemme know what you think about this map, leave your ideas or suggestions!

Screenshots:

Much love! <3

Nice

Nice job. Keep researching!

Cool idea to make something like this.

Nice job

Now that's some Nagrand shit!

Love the imagination though, lovely!

As always chic)

Looks good.

Awesome idea and work

Thank you guys! <3

creative and beautiful

Wow, you always keep coming up with ideas! Let that fountain of creativity never drain!