Face-book Links are forbidden ???

Hello everybody, so i was browsing & editing a kind of my old threads and i found that my Face-book url & Word are forbidden and showen as ********* can anyone please explain for me what is the matter of forbidding it or why please

Plebs advertising maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Plebs advertising maybe?
huh the main reason of my Thread which i written that FB link on is Adv.... on Server Advertisements

The same happend to me yesterday i told someone to go in G O O G L E to search for the help he wanted with a filterscript and when i typed ****** ( G O O G L E ) this happends *****. I wonder why SA:MP Forums is using Word Censored Feature as it's useless at all nowadays in the communities and there's no sense at all.

I think it's to protect the plebs from themselves. Countless threads where people ask to add them on ******** to help them solve a problem. I mean sure, you could probably find out my last name and a picture of me if you ****** a bit but to just present all that information on a silver platter ... Uh, I don't know.

It's a harsh measure though since there are plenty of other legitimate reasons to link to ********.

Edit: this is ridiculous. The fuck is this? An authoritarian state?

mta's link also doesn't works. but lol why is ****** (G O O G L E) in black list? I think it is because of excessive usage of " G O O G L E it."

Off-Topic
Has forum allowed to delete own posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение
mta's link also doesn't works. but lol why is ****** in black list?
There are million Communities in Face-b-ook so they disallowed their links (Anti adv)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianlouise
Посмотреть сообщение
There are million Communities in Face-b-ook so they disallowed their links (Anti adv)
so whyn't Remove Server ADV Threads & its Section too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorono
Посмотреть сообщение
so whyn't Remove Server ADV Threads & its Section too
Cause these servers Keep SA-MP alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianlouise
Посмотреть сообщение
Cause these servers Keep SA-MP alive
iamn't sure if forbidding Face-book is a good way rather than just Detecting every Face-book Link and check if its out of Server ADV Section then remove it. it 'd be much better... because those FB Links are important as you said it keeps our Servers ADV Threads Better which keeps SA-MP Alive (on my own personal opinion)