Possible ?

Hi guys, I have a samp map with CreateDynamicObjects. So, I can lot of object to one object with 3dsmax ?
I want a lot of object with right positions convert to one. Please help! Thanks, I need to say sorry because I have very bad english skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Develerux
Посмотреть сообщение
So, I can lot of object to one object with 3dsmax ?
I don't understand that bit.

Use a map editor.

He wants to import mapped map in 3dmax and convert it in one big object.

@Develerux, I don't think its possible in such way.

Of course it is possible. But there are some problems/issues:

- Limit of Textures, so you will eventually run out of slots for new textures - you can group all similar ramps etc but 3 different buildings with 14 textures each will already be a problem
- Dynamic Objects (breakables, etc) cannot be imported (or they loose their properties)
- Limit of total size
- Flags (objects have different flags, this only allows for one set of flags for all objects - may result in a differently looking object)

But I doubt it will give you any advantage. In theory you can in fact show more objects simultanously, but each of the objects will use more memory which leads to new problems (crashes, bugs, etc).
The problem with objects is usually not the number of objects you can show (1000) but that it crashes before even reaching that number (because memory/buggy GTA Object code). And this attempt will only make it worse, or have no effect on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't understand that bit.
He wants to put multiple objects into one object.

Thanks.