Most suitable video editor (For samp of course)

So, as the title says.

What's the best video editing software that suits multimedia team for samp.

I would like to start learning something new, After i relaised that scripting isn't for me nor photo editing.

I think Sony Vegas Pro its the simplest. Actualy thats the one i use in my ******* videos, and its really simple to use once u get used to it.

I used to use Vegas 13 when i started and now i'm using Premiere pro since i'm studying Film.

Sony Vegas. Easy to use.

It's a matter of choice.

Sony Vegas is easy to use, it doesn't require huge PC specifications, it can run on x86 (32bit) processors.
And it doesn't 'weight' much, approximately 380 MBS + Addons, so circle it at 400 MBS.

It's really easy to use, watch some basic tutorials just to get introduced to it and you can do it by yourself. Before 3 years I used to work in Sony Vegas, I usually watched some tutorials and after 3, now, I still remember everything. GUI isn't confusing it's easy to work keyframes. Although it isn't the best you can justl earn some basics editing.

I have heard sony vegas is shutting down slowly. So yeah.

Sony vegas is awesome tbh its not hard to learn how to use it , few video tutorials and you will get it fast.

Sony vegas is nice and easy to use.

Sony Vegas for cutting, After Effects for the rest, if needed.

Surely youre all paying 20Ђ per month for vegas to cut samp videos.
Theres free editing software that does all you need, why steal something if you just need 2% of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Surely youre all paying 20Ђ per month for vegas to cut samp videos.
Theres free editing software that does all you need, why steal something if you just need 2% of it?
Well mate what do you expect when my e-mail starts with "bloody pirate" as the very two first words :/ Gotta' live up to the name obviously!