[GameMode] Fap 'n Slap! - A fun but simple gamemode!

This is one of my first gamemodes I ever edited about almost over a year ago. We've had so much fun on this gamemode I feel like I should hand it out. It's an edit, I can't find the original gamemode but this has a lot of improvements made into it. It's still a work in progress but just wasn't finished.

How to play
When all of your friends are connected, it will select a random person to be the slapper. Everyone has the same skin and no nametags are visible therefore you cannot tell who the slapper is. The slapper must run around and slap people with the dildo, when the player is slapped he goes into an animation and an actor is spawned. When everyone is dead, and there is 1 runner and the slapper left, then runner will receive a Desert Eagle with 5 bullets. He must hit 4/5 to kill the slapper. The gamemode will then restart. It's simple but fun! I highly recommend you use any sort of VoIP with friends, it's so much more hilarious.

Features
/fallover - allows you to play dead.
/sa - stops the animations.
Everyone couple of seconds, a player tripping is played to any player. This means, when he's being chased he can fall and get slapped.
There is much more I can't remember.

I feel as a member of this community, I should release something. I used to always post asking for help on the forums, but now all the help I was given this is my sort of a kind gesture towards the community. I'll update this as much as I can but I'm actually busy with releasing a roleplay server of mine tomorrow. I hope this isn't too much of a story release but I want to thank everyone in this amazing community!

Download

Credits: Koky(aoky), PowerSurge, RakGuy.

Video of us having a laugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSYaKk5thss

I'm gonna try it out. Seems fun Lol.

Hahaha! Sounds very interesting, nice one !

Do not distribute sa-mp stuff. nice idea.

Wow, a new minigame for my server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri8
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, a new minigame for my server.
I'm glad, hope your players enjoy it.

Uhm, not bad but useless anyway.

Nice can be used as minigame.

Added a video.

nice script , give me the link of your minimap mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoky
Посмотреть сообщение
Added a video.
"%s joined" What is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение
"%s joined" What is this?
It's an old video, it doesn't happen in the game.