[GameMode] Survival The Island - Rust/DayZ/Craft

Survival the Island

Powered by Power
Introduction

The gamemode is quite incomplete, contains some legal systems and some bugs as well. I'm giving up on him because I'm out of time, working the day and studying the night. Use it however you want, it's a good base for those who are starting, I'm a beginner in pawn so if gamemode is badly done, forgive me, but that's how I learned!

What's in the gamemode?

Code:
System to create clan [needs 5 cash] with commands / invite / kick off, maximum members per clan are 15.
To pick up wood you hit the tree with the knife, each hit = 1 Wood.
To get stones and metals you hit the rock with the racket, each hit = 1 stone + 1 Metal.
To get bolts, you will have to take metal and use the furnace to turn them into bolts.
The base / home build is now all done by EditObject, making it look more like RUST.
All objects you create can be moved with EditObject.
The Crafting Table used on the server is the bench, in it you create armaments, medicines, among others.
System of killing and beheading the "Bambi" in it you get 2 meats and 3 Cloths.
Meat / fish roasting system in the furnace, in case you eat raw food you lose 5 life.
Saving of all created objects.
When you die, you are set in your bed just like rust.
Inventory system in textdraw.
System registry / login in textdraw.
Prints here: CLIQUE
DOWNLOAD:

Looks cool, i love Rust and i like the concept!

haven't tried it yet.

Good job you did here buddy, +Rep

Nice released man keep it up +Rep

Distributing other's content is not allowed here. P.S why have you distributed npc modes? and the grand larceny includes folder? And why are you having "#pragma tabsize 0"

Ya descargue la gamemode por si lo borras hijo de puta

Looks nice. Gj

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
View Post
Distributing other's content is not allowed here. P.S why have you distributed npc modes? and the grand larceny includes folder? And why are you having "#pragma tabsize 0"
" I'm a beginner in pawn so if gamemode is badly done, forgive me, but that's how I learned!"

Don't try to act smart please.

Уtimo, valeu amigгo, vou usar tua GM para estudo e talvez atй dar umas modificadas.

It would be nice if you could translate this gamemode in english, I have been looking into it but I cannot work with it since I have no idea what language this is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
View Post
" I'm a beginner in pawn so if gamemode is badly done, forgive me, but that's how I learned!"

Don't try to act smart please.
The things coool listed are all mentioned in the forum rules everyone agrees to when they register. Don't try to act smart just to start a problem please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
The things coool listed are all mentioned in the forum rules everyone agrees to when they register. Don't try to act smart just to start a problem please.
Didn't know there are rules on how a script should be made and what it should contain in code? STFU Don't try to outsmart someone and fail.

use G. translator too change language

pls make a Fully english :c

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacrificeGaming
View Post
It would be nice if you could translate this gamemode in english, I have been looking into it but I cannot work with it since I have no idea what language this is...
Yeah.

Why you don't translate the gamemode ?

Im make a hungarian server with this gamemode.That's why should be completely in English and then I'll translate it.

I Like It!lol

Yeah,i really like it.. it's pretty working thanks for this +Rep

Nice gamemode