Linux server is not working for my friends

Hello, I have created SAMP server on my Linux Server(CentOS 6).I have Swift Panel on it that I use to control my server.When I start server everything seems normal, I can join it and I can see ping and that server is online.In server_log everything is ok, nothing unusual, BUT my friends can't see server online and if they try to connect it just reconnects them.
I have disabled firewall just for testing, so nothing blocks connection.

The thing i don't understand is how I can see server online and they can't even though server is hosted on completely different machine.And NO, they are not trolling me

Three questions:

A: do you have DNS set up (e.g. play.yourdomain.com)? If so, it can take up to 48 hours for the changes to propagate. Can be expedited using ipconfig /flushdns.
B: is the server reachable with a normal ICMP ping?
C: what is their output of a tracert?

Hi, thank your for response @Vince sorry it took me long to respond but I wasn't home.

A: No, and I use cloudflare so its really fast
B: Yes it is reachable, no drop packages or anything
C: Here is it: http://prntscr.com/g36yeu

TBH, this is the wierdest thing that has happened to me since I've been setting up machines.Until now I've tried setting up multiple servers on different ports, changing linux systems(Debain - Ubuntu).One thing I've noticed is that game-state says server is online, I have literally went to my friends houses and typed in ips by myself and its really not working.

I managed to fix this, for anyone having problem is realted to your hoster(Mine was OVH), they had to open some ports in order for this to work