[FilterScript] Handy Alarm System - MySQL

Hi, I've been dealing with this system for a long time and finally I was able to finish it. There is a small problem to set the date on the system. I haven't figured out that part, I wanted to share in case you wanted to still use it. If you fix the date error, I would like to update it. I'm sorry for my bad English.

Commands:

/SetAlarm = Shows information about the alarm.

Download:

Pastebin

Note: MySQL R40 was used.

hmm Nice

Ty For Sharing I M Using It In My GM

Nice FS men

Why not, i like it

Nice

Very Nice

There is a lot of extra work here for the server you should use global textdraws for anything that will not change that way you don't have to create all those player textdraws every time someone connects.

Thank you for your comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
There is a lot of extra work here for the server you should use global textdraws for anything that will not change that way you don't have to create all those player textdraws every time someone connects.
Do I make all of them globally, except Note and Date?

Only textdraws that have per-player output need to be player textdraws the rest can be global since they never change you only ever need to create them once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Only textdraws that have per-player output need to be player textdraws the rest can be global since they never change you only ever need to create them once.
I will update the system on your suggestion soon.

Nice work man, keep it up!

Thank you

Can you post a full view screenshot? I'm curious to see where on the screen this is, and how large it is

Great man