Player can spawn bugged vehicles

Hey,
Sometimes a hacker logs into the server and just spawns vehicles that can not be removed.
If you explode them or throw them into the water they just get spawned back. Only a server restart fixes it.
I tried running a loop through my vehicles array and see if it's registered as active but it doesnt work.

Tips?

What do you mean spawns? Like, creating vehicles themselves? I'm pretty sure it isn't possible to sync vehicles with the server using cheats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Kane
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean spawns? Like, creating vehicles themselves? I'm pretty sure it isn't possible to sync vehicles with the server using cheats.
They somehow do that.

is there a solution ?

I'd use something like

Код:
public OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z, Float:vel_x, Float:vel_y, Float:vel_z)
{
    if(vehicleid > X) // X being the max vehicleid registered on your server or some shit like that
         DestroyVehicle(vehicleid);

return 1;
}

If it helps identify the problem; once I leave the vehicle it disappears and spawns back(it actually drops from the sky) in the same place it was at the begining.

It's not possible for them to spawn client side vehicles. When you enter these vehicles, what does GetPlayerVehicleID return?