SetPlayerAttachedObject - Color

Hi all, i am creating a system that allow you to change you attached object after spawn.

But i got little poblem, when i use it, the objet desapear, it is still spawn, i can editattachedobject, but can't see it.

Код:
new newcouleur[20];
				newcouleur = "0xFF";
				strins(newcouleur,inputtext,4,strlen(inputtext));
				sscanf(newcouleur, "x", JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOmaterialcolor1]);

format(string,sizeof(string),"Couleur %x",JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOmaterialcolor1]);
				SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ROUGE,string);

SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, slot, JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOModelid], JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOBone],
				JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOfX],JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOfY],JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOfZ],
				JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaORX],JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaORY],JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaORZ],JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOSX],JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOSY],JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOSZ],JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOmaterialcolor1],JoueurAttachedObjet[playerid][slot][jaOmaterialcolor2]);
When i use it, EX: AAAAFF the debug show me "Couleur FFAAAAFF"

so the 0x desapear, i think this is the problem.

Do you know how to solve it?

I used an system like this with sscannf to change gangzone color and it work perfectly

Thank you

Max

Any one have solution?

Max