That secret friend who never ever left SA-MP !

I'm really wondering...what if there was a friend who never ever left sa-mp and was there always living in a server like 24/7 No connection in real life...

I have a big question to all of you and honestly What your reason will be to live for ever in SA-MP ?
If i was dissabled and unabeal to move my entire body and can't work and can't talk for a reason...i will prefer living in SA-MP, no offense but i really feel sorry for these poor people god will be with them

I mean...what ever i think you got the idea..
It's a kind of creating hapiness..far from the sad truth of the reality...for some of us..it was a heaven..
It makes your mind go in a world that doesn't exist and live and deal with problems of characters...expecialy Roleplay...
For once i thought i was in Hollywood Vinewood LA...
I even went to the beach swiming and having friends and parties....no wonder it was Our Heaven

My reason is to learn scripting, And to be a great troller like you.

Here we go again xD

I beg you you guys to ignore his threads and dont give him the attention he wants

Its you. (Secret friend d who never left samp cause I didn't read a single word of your thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Its you. (Secret friend d who never left samp cause I didn't read a single word of your thread).
Hahahaha. I have to admit, it was a good thread subject. It got me curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting.
Посмотреть сообщение
Hahahaha. I have to admit, it was a good thread subject. It got me curious.
You are totally right lmao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
ROFL, +Rep Xdddddd

What if......Mr.Tony here is actually Kalcor trolling people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattaffix
Посмотреть сообщение
What if......Mr.Tony here is actually Kalcor trolling people?
Lol Kalcor is a mature man having a job, He don't even have time for updating samp so you think he has for these stuffs? lol