Problem with Sqlite

Hello everyone, I'am using sqlite since a month in my server, we never faced a problem, But today after few hours of uploading latest update to the server (In latest update i didn't touch the db code), Everyone has lost stats while the .db file still exist in the folder, i thought the file is broken so i decided to upload a backup same, it's not working
so i tested the latest db in my lan it worked, I have no idea about the bug position or anything my Sqlite knowledge is
too basic, and the guy who worked with me before has left I Guess the bug isn't from the host cause sqlite isn't related to it as i said the .db file is working on my lan mode.

Thanks in advance !

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianlouise
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone, I'am using sqlite since a month in my server, we never faced a problem, But today after few hours of uploading latest update to the server (In latest update i didn't touch the db code), Everyone has lost stats while the .db file still exist in the folder, i thought the file is broken so i decided to upload a backup same, it's not working
so i tested the latest db in my lan it worked, I have no idea about the bug position or anything my Sqlite knowledge is
too basic, and the guy who worked with me before has left I Guess the bug isn't from the host cause sqlite isn't related to it as i said the .db file is working on my lan mode.

Thanks in advance !
Try to change the .db file permissions to 776 or so 777 and try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to change the .db file permissions to 776 or so 777 and try again.
As i said above My sqlite knowledge is too basic can you explain me how?

Open FileZilla
Go to your server directory
prees on right button in mouse
choose file permissions
and put 777 instand of xxx or something like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Open FileZilla
Go to your server directory
prees on right button in mouse
choose file permissions
and put 777 instand of xxx or something like that
Doesn't work

It's so easy to figure this out just follow the chain of events that happens.

The obvious first test is to determine if your database even loads! If it doesn't then you know the issue is probably not in the script. Now if it does load then you need to follow the chain of events forward. Start by checking the results of load/save queries.

Honestly these kind of problems are pretty trivial when it comes to running a server if you can't figure it out or don't know what to do then you are going to have problem after problem like this.