Please help +Rep

I am trying a lot to make a team vehicles and when player did something all the team eran money from that...

Someone can help me with this please?

You need to loop through all the players and get if the player team equal to any other player team.

Example:
PHP код:
CMD:action(playerid//I did it under command. However you can use it anywhere like OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint in your case.
{
    for(new 
0GetPlayerPoolSize(); <= ji++) //Loop through all the players

{
        if(
GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == GetPlayerTeam(i)) //You need to SetPlayerTeam first. Or use your team variable

{

SendClientMessage(i, -1"You got score and money!"); //Notice that we used the i not playerid because we want to send it to the team not only to the player

GivePlayerMoney(i1000); //Giving $1000 to the team (including the player!)

SetPlayerScore(iGetPlayerScore(i)+2); //Giving 2 score (same as above)

}
    }
    return 
1;

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailerZ
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to loop through all the players and get if the player team equal to any other player team.

Example:
PHP код:
CMD:action(playerid//I did it under command. However you can use it anywhere like OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint in your case.
{
    for(new 
0GetPlayerPoolSize(); <= ji++) //Loop through all the players

{
        if(
GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == GetPlayerTeam(i)) //You need to SetPlayerTeam first. Or use your team variable

{

SendClientMessage(i, -1"You got score and money!"); //Notice that we used the i not playerid because we want to send it to the team not only to the player

GivePlayerMoney(i1000); //Giving $1000 to the team (including the player!)

SetPlayerScore(iGetPlayerScore(i)+2); //Giving 2 score (same as above)

}
    }
    return 
1;

Thank u very much!